Chapter 15

Y/N pov.
I woke up to my alarm going off yay another day of school. I got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I got dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a black shirt that says , keep calm and love black. I put my hair in a messy bun and did Miley makeup to make it look natural. I put on some black converse grabbed my bag and phone and went to the kitchen. My mom was there drinking coffee, hey sweetie how was your weekend?" , " it was fine how was yours." , "good hurry up you'll be late." And with that I left and walked to school with rose ," hey rose guess what I did this weekend" ," what wait don't tell me tell me after school it sounds personal." We reached the school went to our classes and soon it was time to leave me and rose walked to my house. I seen Jeydon outside so I waved to him he blew a kiss at me and I blushed. Rose pulled me inside and sat on my bed. "So what did you do" ," well it happened we you know the dirty it was so amazing and I think I'm falling in love with him he is perfect." ," oh my gosh I'm so happy and I'm glad you found someone you like." For the rest of the day we talked and hung out and she went home I went to bed thinking about him.
-------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for the long wait I hope u guys like this love ya