Chapter 2

The next day.... Everyone got up early... because it's camp...

They would have wake up at 11 am to 2 pm if it wasn't for the camp...

"Good morning" Chanyeol greeted "Eo? Oppa.. Good morning" Ra-e replied with a goofy smile.

"Jal jasseoyo" Chanyeol asked the half awake Ra-e. Looking at Chanyeol and blinking quute a few times she replied with "Nae oppa"

"That's good then. Let's go and get some breakfast, we have a long journey waiting for us." Chanyeol say and lead the way for the sleepy Ra-e who has her eyes half opened and... no make up...

-Breakfast timeeee-

"Ya! Did you sleep well?" Ha Byul Said to Hyun Rin, even though she knows that Hyun Rin is a badass.

"Woo.... Kim Hyun Rin" Charin say the moment she saw Hyun Rin's glaring eyes. "Yah michin haji malla!!! (do not be mad!!!)" Charin added

There was a moment of silence for awhile... till Hyun Rin shouted due to the situation that is going out of hand..."Stop being crazy!"

"Woah.... Look at you, being a badass on a Monday morning... Nothing unusual.." Sookyung say.

"You guys are so crazy!! Whats up with you all!! When I say I don't like that kid, that means I don't like him! Understand!! Stop interfering with my love life okay!" Hyun Rin shouted at them

"Why must the Badass Bitch comes out on a Monday morning..." Neul Ra say

"Girls! I'm so sick of Luhan! I swear he is crazy!" Yuna say as she run towards her friends

"Wae? You were fine with him since yesterday. What happened?" Su Yeon asked

"I just can't take it! He kept on tellinh me how manly he is, which I don't think he is. I JUST CAN'T TAKE IT I SWEAR!" Yuna added

"Looks like we have another Badass here.." Soo Kyung say as she let out a sigh

"Jung Soo Kyung... Please stop with the 'Badass Bitch' word.." Hyun Rin say with her annoyed tone

"Hey... I was just saying.... But Kyungsoo oppa is so cute... I just wish we can extend our camp abit longer" Soo Kyung say with her dreamy voice.

"Our maknae is crazy" Min Rin say while jumping around like a kid. "Like MEEE!!! Baekhyun Oppa is a real cutie" She added "LIKE THOSE CARTOON JELLIES" and there goes the exaggeration....

"Lim Min Rin, did you... called me... a jelly???" A familiar voice was heard in the confused tone . The 12 girls turn to see where the voice came from. And they sae Baekhyun and Kyungsoo standing there... looking at them... with those huge eyes.. maybe for D.O's it'll be bigger. Bigger then how big your font can be...

"Uh.... I ..." Min Rin stutter and froze for awhile

"EOMMAYAAAAA~ ♡" Yoora say

"That came out of nowhere..." Na Rae say. "And it came out awkward.." Neul Ra added and received a five from Na Rae.

"Oppa... Uh ... I didn't mean ...." Min Rin froze... again...

"Ms Song said she would like to talk to you girls after your breakfast . Let's all go to the mess hall now." Kyungsoo say. Which thankfully cut the awkward atmosphere from MinRin, Baekhyun and... Yoora who shouted 'eomma' out of nowhere... I assure you she's just crazy.. maybe all 12 of them are crazy.. yep.. i'm sure about that...