Chapter 8

"Kim Hyun Rin" Suho called out as Hyun Rin was about to reach her dorm.

"What?" She turned to Suho with her eyes being red.

"Um... You see, your parents called the office this morning.. so why don't you give them back a call?" Suho say with a smile that is filled with fear from what happen a few minutes ago.

"No" Hyun Rin walks away from Suho "But, they are your family! Give them a call and tell them that your alright!" Suho shouts

Hyun Rin turned again and shouted a "NO!" to Suho, amd left him alone in a little more fear.

As soon as Hyun Rin isn't in his sight, Suho let out a sigh and walked back to the office "Well?" Kris said while putting the phone on the table. Suho shakes his head while Kris sigh and picks up the phone

"Sorry Mr Kim ~ Hyun Rin isn't back from the activities yet. Do you want us to help you leave a message for her?" Kris said over the phone.

"Hello? ... Mr Kim" Kris puts the phone back down and sigh "What did he say" Suho fold his arms and lean against the wall "He put down" Kris said

"Suho, do something about Hyun Rin... You're her personal instructor.. Go and talk to her" Kris said

"I already tried... she just wouldn't listen to me" Suho said while walking towards the desk

"Look, we all know she is an annoying badass bitch that you want to slap the most and all but please... Try to convince her to talk to her parents.. They have been calling non-stop since yesterday..." Kris said

"Don't worry. I will get her to talk to them by tomorrow... hopefully" Suho said, whispering the last word.

"You two might want to know this.." A voice said from behimd the two guys, making them turn to find Charin standing right infront of the entrance of their dorm.

" I make the girls not to go after her because yes she would kick and slap them.. but it's actually beacuse even she can't understand herself. Sometimes she doesn't even know why is she angry, sad or too happy. Literally. She's not the happy person who you can think without doubting that is she on drugs or not. She'll laugh all of a sudden, and say that she remember something funny. But when we ask her to share with us, she automatically get angry. When she's quiet or moving around, be thankful. At those times, she doesn't feel bad for herself or something. Don't try to suddenly ask her something personal. She'll get a shock and might not respond and get all offensive. It depends usually. So... beware around her. If you find out that she's sad or angry or weird, just get me. I'll handle her." Charin said and left the two guys questioning themselves.

What actually goes into their heads....

Charin: You two might want to know this.. I make the girls not to go after her because kai is too dark. Sehun's lisp makes people confuse. Chicken taste nicer alone. you are handsome. I am beautiful. I got all jams but you got none. Suho, you is richeu. Kris, you is very the handsome. blablabla i like xiumim not yo chase after my unnie you dorkish Suho.

Now do you get why was Kris and Suho is questioning themselves? They didn't get anything in their mind except for the first few seconds when Charin started speaking. They were busy thinking... about... how to get Sung Young to go on a date with him cooly and how to get Hyun Rin to stop being a badass... NOT KNOWING THAT CHARIN WAS GIVING OUT AN IMPORTANT INFORMATION!! Ergh.. Boys nowadys...

"Eo?" Min Rin said "Shh!!" Baekhyun said smiling "Jinja!! That's great" Min Rin smkled "What on earth are you guys talking about?" Hyun Rin say before she sat down next to Min Rin.