Chapter 8 : Shirtless Boyfriend and The Funny Grandma :

*_*_*_*

Hey all :D Whoot whoot!

I hope you guys enjoy the new chapter :)

As always..

Vote

Comment and

Fan

Happy Reading! :D

*_*_*_*

Chapter 8

:  Shirtless Boyfriend and The Funny Grandma  :

When you’re in the arms of the person who loves you, and who you happen to love more than anything in the world, you forget every thing, absolutely everything and your mind focusses on that one person who makes you feel something you’ve never felt before. This wasn’t my first kiss, no but it was my first with Aaron and it made me feel like a sixteen year old girl again who had her first kiss with the guy she had a massive crush on. With Aaron’s lips on mine, my hands around his neck as the umbrella flew away into the air, we are standing there drenched in the rain which refuses to subside even one bit. It makes me shiver, but it’s probably not because of the rain since his arms that are around my waist have pushed my top, a little above the waistline making his fingers graze the skin over there giving me shivers all over.

You imagine what your first kiss would be like with someone you love but no amount of imagination or planning matters at all when that boy holds you so close you barely have any inch of space in between, you’d forget everything. Every planned move and every single thing that you imagined your first kiss would be like. It was me being the childish teenager again, when Aaron kissed me. It starts out slow, as he gently moves his lips against mine creating a soft friction and I respond as eagerly, with my eyes shut tightly. I don’t see anything when our lips start moving into sync. I don’t know when the umbrella flows out of my hand, when I am flush against his chest and when the butterflies start dancing like wild beasts inside my stomach.

The feeling is truly overwhelming. Describing it would be a crime, because no words can ever define what this boy is making me feel. He’s managed to make me forget every worry, every thing that could seemingly make me cry, and every little hurdle in my life, as he kisses me. He makes me feel safe, secure, warm, lost and I can’t help but smile under the kiss, so does he. Certainly this isn’t his first kiss either but I can tell that this one is his best so far, because of the way his lips mould into mine is just so wonderful that I’m lost in him, completely.

Maybe if someone hadn’t cleared their throat we wouldn’t have snapped out of it. Maybe we would’ve stayed this way forever if not for the lack of breathing. Aaron lets go of me, pulling away but one arm stays around my waist, holding me close. The rain has become somewhat calmer, it’s not pounding on our heads anymore. The man standing behind us who cleared his throat just gives us a disapproving look before walking away. Well, no one is fond of PDA in the middle of the sidewalk when it’s raining cats and dogs. The kiss was absolutely the best I’ve ever had.

“I think we should get back home.” Aaron says and I just nod, not having the strength to utter a word since the memory of that kiss is still on my lips, making me blush harder and harder. Stupid girly hormones.

We walk back to my apartment, completely drenched on the way and I open the door using my keys, as soon as we get inside I turn to Aaron with a frown. He doesn’t have any spare clothes, what is he going to wear now? And he cannot stay in the clothes he’s wearing right now, they’re dripping wet. He might just die of cold.