Chapter 3: Thinking

CHAPTER 3:THINKING

____________________________________________________

Great. Now I have to avoid my entire band. I sat on my bed playing on my phone for like 20 minutes when I heard a knock on the door, I opened it. It was Kellin. I close that door at the speed of light and locked it.

"Please let me in."he said

"No! Why the fuck would I let you in?" I yelled. Then Katt came and lock-picked the door oped and I went into the bathroom and locked the door.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING CUTTING!?!?!" Keegan shouted. Oh my god. He did not just shout that. They all probably think I'm a freak.

'BEEP''BEEP'

Great timing.

"You little bitch,please kill yourself :x~lol live dad."

I think I finally decided to end it right then and there. I took a razor made at least 30 on each limb. Then I put one big deep line across my stomach. I found my old suicide note and put it near me. Before I fell in to a cold darkness, I heard someone unlock the door...

Katt's P.O.V

As I opened the door I saw Mae sitting there in a pool of blood. I screamed out in fear. Keegan sat and calmed me down while everyone got help or called 911. I looked around and saw an ambulance and Kellin was just shocked in the corner.

Mae's P.O.V

You probably are thinking,why did she kill herself in the beginning? Well ill tell you why. All of the abuse started when I was nine. My mom was at work from 2a.m-11p.m. My father would have his daily raping and punching,kicking etc. then he would have five men come over to do the same. Why would he do that? You ask we were low on money and he lost his job,he starting drink at 4a.m. He'd wake me up and until my mom came home all of that happened that went on. I was 12. I went to middle school, and I was the outcast that guys and girls beat up and called names there was no one to help me.After that I asked my mom to go to a different school it was cheaper and she spent more time home, my dad stopped drinking and apologised. You think it got better yet? My mom Got fired because of a co-worker being a dick and my dad went back to his old ways and my mom would go out and search for jobs. I am 14. That when it was me and Kellin's one year anniversary. I had met him at a little café down the road he was so romantic back then. In high school, I tried to be a plastic but gave that shit up after first semester. I found El and AJ there. I don't talk about El that much because we don't talk a lot anymore. :/ I've been a cutter,anorexic, and bulimic since I was 13. I had 3 boyfriends after Kellin and I broke up. One raped me. The other one stabbed me several times and I barely serviced. And the last one just wasn't working out. Also my mom divorced my dad and he blamed me for it. That leads us up to now pretty much.

I felt someone hold my hand.

"She's barley alive,Kellin." Said Keegan.When I heard his name I tried really hard, when I say hard i mean it, to pull my hand away. It worked..but only like a centimeter.

"She moved!" Kellin exclaimed. I tried to open my eyes, and surprisingly they did. When they saw me I took my blanket and put it over my head.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" everyone ran in and my hand was let go of. Someone ripped my blanket off and I tried to scrunch into a ball, but the cables in my arms wouldn't let me so I closed my eyes.

"Why did you do it?" Chris asked. I shrugged.

"Why do you still cut?" Katt asked. I put my finger over my mouth signalling that a cant tell them.

"You can tell us anything!" She yelled. And I winced.

"I can't , not anymore." With that ignored and bitchy thing she said. I mean seriosly Keegan before I 'attempted' he shouted about my cutting. Kellin and the rest of Sws probably think I'm a freak. I am a freak like could you not agree after reading the one big paragraph?!?!

What does Kellin think of me now?

____________________________________________________

• ^.^ another chappy! ^.^ •