To be or not to be...

Salaam my beautiful people! Yes I know its been forever but I do have stuff to tell you ...

Here goes.

So first of all I know you all have those crazy aunts and uncles stashed somewhere and yore bot telling anyone because they're just insane. Am I right or am I right . I know I'm right coz I have!

So here's the deal my loves they were tryin to hook a sister up here so I can get married!! Ya Allah I thought I was going to die. okay I'm over reacting but really though.

I know maybe one day I'll get married and stuff but at my own pace. It was crazy they were throwing round suitable guys names around not literally though while I sat there choking on my yea. Why do people want to see you married though maybe they feel like having a wedding party or something. Though it has been ages since someone in our family got married but that's not the case is it. Well what is it then.

So after all that I told them I'm not ready for such a huge commitment I mean I'll be 21 in May which is pretty young.

Anyways enough of my rant please do tell me if any of you were in the same boat as me or if you're married (advice would be lovely) how did you go bout it. I'd love to hear from you! Please!!!

Love you lots & stay safe. xxx

It's not that I won't get married or that I have anything against it its just how they came about the whole situation! Plus my parents were just laughing at me.