Ask #155

Fandom-StrucKitten: Papyrus, I want to share my super secret pasta making technique with you! First, take a small pot of water and set it to boil on the stove. Then, before it starts to boil, mix in four tablespoons of oil and a sprinkle of salt. Stir the water, then add the pasta. Take out the pasta when it gets soft (cooked), then enjoy!

I've got a question, too, if it's necessary. Papyrus, when in a fight with someone, can you hear battle themes?

And one last one, I promise it's my last one. Sans *whispers* what's a skeleton's erection called? A BONER!
------------------------

1:

That's a very fancy recipe, human!

Sans: *Snickering*

What's so funny!?

Sans: xD Don't worry about it, Pap

Well... Anyways!!

The Great Papyrus shall try out you're technique, human!

2:

The Great Papyrus doesn't actually fight anyone, but sometimes when Undyne and I are sparring our theme songs play,  but other than that I really wouldn't know!

We can however chose to play them whenever we'd like, but honestly it get's annoying after a while so no one really does it.... Well... With the exception of Sans...

Sans: Heh xD

What's even more annoying is that Sans has two theme songs...

Why do you have two theme songs, anyways!?

Sans: Uh... Don't look into... It's not really important...

3:

Sans: *Dying of laughter*

Sans!? What did the human say!?

Sans: N-Nothing Pap xD You've heard it before anyways...

???