Disney world

hey guys this is my first fan fiction please dont hate im trying best :) enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me introduce myself.

My name is Demi, i'm 17 years old and live in texas. I'm just an ordinary girl. I have one little sister she's 7 her name is Jessie. i have one older brother, he is 18 years old his name is Justin. My parents are still together and happier than ever, they have always treated me like their princess and i love that. Were a close family and i hope that will never change .

"HURRY UP!!"  mom yelled from downstairs. "I'M COMING!!!" i yelled back.

As i was hurrying up i came across an old family picture everyone looked so happy . I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs. "So where are we going " i asked. "Somewhere.. it's a suprise " my dad said. We all jumped in the car. 'Prepare yourself for a long ride" my mom said. After an hour my eye lids began to fall down i was so tired i barely slept last night, i kept thinking of jaden. Jaden is my ex boyfriend he broke up with me because their was another girl, i was devastaded. I loved him so much i always thoughed he was the one for me but i guesss not..

'" DEMI...DEMI WAKE UP" my brother yelled . "What where who where are we " i said with a sleepy voice. "Where at disney !!!" my parents yelled nysnc. "YEAAH" my little sister yelled. I really didnt want to get out of the car but i  have no choice. As i step out , i stretched and yawned a little bit . My brown hair was hanging messy from my head. We walked in the disney florida entrence, mom hand in hand with dad, justin  walked alone in  front of me and my little sister. As i walked hand in hand with my little sister she pulled me with her to go to dumbo the flying elephant. "Slow down jessie " i said while she began to slow down. "But i want to go " she said. Jessie always had the cutest voice. "Okay okay dont worry , we will go to dumbo" i said to calm her down. I saw a little smile on her face. God i was always jealous of her cute dimpels, i love dimples. 

'Its al ready 5pm " i yelled to my brother. "i know i think we should go to a show for jessie". I nodded as we walked to the show. Jessie looked so happy she had sparkels in her eyes , that made me smile. Suddenly i heard my phone ring , i took it out of my pocket it was jaden.... I hesitated, should i pick it up or not . "mom dad ill be back in a sec" i said they both gave me a huge smile and continued watching the show. i walked to a place where it was a bit quieter. 

"what do you want"i said

"nice to hear you to"he said with his annoying sarcastic voice.

"get to the point romeo"

"okay okay " 

"im so sorry for what i did... i didnt meant to break your heart like that " he said with a guilty voice

"so what its to late you al ready have an new girlfriend."

"i know i know but i just wanted to say sorry" 

"what ever i need to go " i said with my cranky voice.

"bye honey" 

"dont call me honey you asshole" i said a i hung up.

Someone tapped me on my back. "trouble in paradise" an australian voice said, i turned aroud to face the guy i stared aat him for a bit and then said "sorry but thats none off your buissness" with the most annoyed voice i had. As i turned around i saw his face it...it was beautful. "can i help you "i said. "Uhmm no i heard you scream and i came to look if you were alright" he said with a concernd voice, "But i dont even know you" i said. "but maybe we can get to know each other"he said with a little smile. "Uhmm okay but when??"i asked " Now "he said. At first i hasitaded but than i thought why not. "Okay but first i have to go to my family " i said as i walked to my family. "mom,dad is it okay if i go away on my own for a bit " i lied, my parents would never let me go away with some random boy. "Yeah sure we wil meet at the entrence" my dad said. "What time?". "8 pm" my mom answered. "bye see you guys later"i said as i walked off to the boy. I still didnt know his name...