The Conference

Mr.Right: " OK class read chapters 3 and 4 for homework tonight and i will see you tomorrow"

As the class left Nicole stayed in her seat and waited to see what Mr.Right would say to her.

Mr.Right: "Nicole Nicole Nicole you are a naughty one aren't you?"

Nicole: "(with a smile) i mean i could get nasty from time to time don't you think?"

Mr. Right stood up closed the front door of his classroom and walked close to Nicole.

Mr. Right: " ( whispering in her ear) "Would you like to spend some with me after school today one on one?"

Nicole: " I don't know only if i know what I'm getting in return for my time"

Suddenly Mr. Right grabs Nicole's hand and puts in down his pants. Nicole suddenly starts stroking it back and forth faster and faster each time making sure to grab the balls. She continues to do give him a hand job for a total of 5 minutes. Ahhhhh..... Fuck....... Right there... Faster..... Faster... Faster.... Baby Don't Stop. Mr Right continues to moan while Nicole begins to rub her clit and breast. But as soon as Nicole was about to get in her knees and suck the living soul out of him he begins to cum.

Nicole: " Wow that was fast"

Mr. Right: "Yeah sorry about that you just get me excited, maybe we can continue this another time and i can show you a couple tricks I've picked up over the years".

Nicole:" Absolutely see you later daddy "

As Nicole begins to walk out of the classroom she sees student laughing with their phones they had seen everything that just occurred. Nicole was humiliated how would she show her face after this.