Mystery Man

It was 8:45 on a Wednesday morning Nicole and her best friend Amber were walking to their lockers when suddenly they saw a tall man wearing a well, fitted suit walk by.

Nicole gasped and says "Holy Fuck he's so hot i could only imagine what he's doing here".

With a huge smile on her face Amber rolls her eyes and says "Ahh you slut do you really have to prey after all the guys you see".

Nicole: "Duh come on just look at him he's FLAMING HOT, if you look closely you can see his bulge through his suit"
(I wonder what its like to suck on thoes balls)

Amber: "OMG your such a pervert, your worse than my ex boyfriend all we ever did was have sex over and over and over again"

Nicole: "Damn no need to brag, and i am not a perv I'm simply looking at whats in front of me"

SCHOOL BELLS RINGS

Amber: " Whatever i got to get to Health ttyl, just promise me you wont do anything stupid"

Nicole: " No promises"

As Nicole and Amber turn their separate ways Nicole realizes she has lost the hot guy in the suit. With disappointment she enters her geometry class and takes a seat, when she sees her friend Samantha.

Nicole: " Hey Samantha"

Samantha: " Hey bitch guess what?"

At this point Nicole knows this was going to be juicy after all Samantha was a real life news reporter.

Nicole: " what is it?"

Samantha: "Mr.G got fired"

Nicole: "Thank God i hated that motherfucker he would always give me a hard time, not that i care but why did he get fired"?

Samantha: "Word on the street is that he and Ms.Crank got caught fucking in the cafeteria yesterday"

Nicole:"Yikes that embarrassing, so who's going to be our new teacher?"

Before Samantha could answer a tall man with a black fitted suit walked in and placed his briefcase on the desk. In that moment Nicole licked her lips slowly looked up and stared into his big brown eyes uncontrollably. All of a sudden the classroom got silent.

Samantha: "Excuse me sir are your your substitute?"

Mr. Right: (in a deep raspy voice) No i am not a substitute i will be your teacher for the rest of the school year .

Nicole's heart started to skip a beat, without any hesitation she walked up to him an introduced herself.

Nicole: "Hey my names Nicole"

Mr.Right: " Hello nice to meet you Nicole, or as you like to say that hot guy with the bulge"

Nicole: (whispering) "Oh lord you heard me"?" I'm so sorry i didn't know who you were I'm so embarrassed"

Mr. Right: "It okay Nicole maybe we can talk after class and you can explain to me what you meant ".( he said with a huge grin on his face)

With her heart racing fast Nicole rushed back to her seat as quickly as she could. She couldn't believe what had just occurred. Could this be real she thought to herself. As Mr. Right started to teach the class she watched his every move as if it were her job. All she could think about is what would happen after school.