rude..?

Lucy went to the guild ate grabbed a job and left.she didn't care for socializing with others she was stronger than gildarts!so she thought all she needed where her keys and her herself!.

After comjng back from a job with her hood up(she wears a cloak) everyone looked at her a bit surprised she had taken century quest and cane back in less than 15 mins.Lucy shook her head and sighed.she sat at a table and put her keys(the 12 keys in this story she has toooons)and looked at them than a certain someone put his arm around her neck "yo!" Natsu grinned childishly."no"
Natsu frowned"I didn't say anything!" "Your going to ask 'Lucy wanna go on a job with team natsu?'all happily well here's your answer no!" Lucy got up and walked but stopped mid-way to the guild door"you where the one who kicked me out of the team anyway right? Why want be back?let me guess..lisanna is sick she didn't come..pathetic it seems all I am is a replacement"Lucy grabbed her keys and kept walking.natsu just stayed silent and everyone stood there quietly.shortly after Lucy left natsu followed her.once natsu caught up to her"nope"
Lucy said before natsu could speak."still gonna follow you!"natsu smiled"don't you have a girlfriend or something?"
At that natsu smirked"you jealous?"Lucy just glared at him although it wasn't visible natsu's laughter died down knowing its best not to annoy her.

Lucy opened her apartment door but before walking inside"there I'm home safe now go to your house"Lucy walled inside and natsu quickly walked in"the least you could do is let me stay the night"natsu smirked which made Lucy get angrier."natsu out.."Lucy said almost loosing all of her sanity."nah to comfy"natsu laid in Lucy's bed."again don't you a girlfriend to go to?" "She'll be fine what I want to know is.."
He got up and walked to Lucy"3 months before lisanna came back you where acting cold why was that?for a fact I know its not she's not the reason" "tch...if I told you,you wouldn't believe me." "Try me!"Lucy looked at him for a few minutes." Fine.."
She got her keys and showed him more then 12,986 keys in 5 key rings."what the..WHEN DID YOU..!?"Lucy put them away."that's my little secret"Lucy smirked and took her hood off.
Natsu just looked at her weirdly."what?"asked Lucy while looking back at natsu."who knew you still looked fat"Lucy's eye twitched and grabbed natsu and kicked him out of jet apartment.
"Things never change huh.." Lucy smiled a bit and went to sleep.first smile since it happeneded.

hello minna-san!sorry this one is suuuper short I was busy..

Lucy:busy sleeping and snoring away..

Me:SHADDAP not true!!wait..do I drool?

Lucy:soooo freaking much

Me: uh..hehehe..
.
.
.
.
DISCLAMEIR!!!LUCY SAY IT!!TO EMBARRASSED!!!*hides *
Lucy:geez..vanessa-chan doesn't own fairy tail it belongs to the wonderful hiro mashima..

Me:ONE MORE THING!!!this story was inspired by a book I read!its called my empty space
By Walkerishly I just lived the book!!I hope that if you read this you continue it!!!I can't stop laughing at the book!I really recommend the story for nalu fans!! Bye lovely people!!!
:3 <3