messing with fairy tail = your funeral

Lucy woke up and did the same routine for everyday except she saw a small note on her table she went over to it and once she read it she tore the paper into tiny pieces and walked out.team Natsu was waiting for her she looked at them weirdly but then ignored them as she walked.

As they walked gray said something about lisanna and got natsu mad."Shut it ice princess!!"
"What's the flame brain gonna do!?"erza sighed and grabbed them both she slammed both of their heads together" it will go much more worse if you don't shut up" "A-A-AYE!!" gray & natsu hugged each other while trembling. Lucy's cloak covered her face so they couldn't tell she was laughing silently.Lucy's eyes widened and she looked back everyone stopped as well"something wrong Luce?"natsu asked her all Lucy did was continue walking."hm..
So they are coming.."Lucy mumbled and natsu heard very little of it.(dragon hearing)

Lucy walked to the board natsu went up to her."wanna go on a job?" "...." Lucy turned to him and natsu looked back at her "what?" "If I say no you'll just drag me along anyway" "true"
Natsu grabbed Lucy's hand and dragged her to team natsu."let me guess flame brain made you come?"gray asked Lucy all lucy did was sigh and gray laughed.
"Natsu you shouldn't make her come if she doesn't want to!" Erza yelled at him lucy made pouty face"but I want her to come!!!don't you?" "Of course i do!!but if she doesn't want to come she doesn't have to.."erza said sounding really sad." Sorry erza I'm still bring Luce with us!"
"Fine.." Erza tried to hide her
Happiness but he tone immediately changed to happy when he said that.

On the train!:D

Natsu was out on a window with a green face lisanna had come with them lucy knee why she thought lucy would steal natsu away.lucy looked out the window(natsu was on the other side of the window)and sighed.
"This will be a ingesting day.." Lucy mumbled to herself
Walking to the clients house
"Ne natsu-kun?" Lisanna began.
"Hm..?" Natsu asked boredly.
Lisanna glared at lucy and smirked"can I have a piggyback ride?" ".............." Everyone looked at lisanna but lucy she kept walking. Natsu kept walking trying yo ignore what lisanna had said lisanna on the other was rather quiet shocked whenever she asked she would always get a
Piggyback ride.Lucy stopped and looked at a key store. "No way!!
lucy you already have tons of keys!!!" Everyone looked at natsu then at lucy."I don't know what your talking about.."lucy smirked. "This!!" Natsu grabbed her 5 key rings and god they where full of keys. Everyone looked at lucy shocked all lucy did was whistle while taking her keys and putting them away.
"Those are my keys natsu you didn't have to show then the keys I would've done it myself.." "I know you wouldn't have shown them!" "Mm...your right I wouldn't have!" Lucy stuck her tongue out at him natsu could see and then started chasing her.
As lucy run her hood fell off her face and Lucy stopped making natsu crash into her.natsu was on top of her and they were both blushing unfortunately her hood was off so they could tell.
Lisanna's blood boiled at the sight"natsu!!!"she yelled at him and natsu quickly got up erza and gray just laughed at them.
Lucy sat up looking around in alert.natsu (after 45 secs -.-)
Did the same so did everyone else.Lucy got up and ran towards a direction and natsu followed lisanna didn't want to lose him so she followed when gray and erza where about to come the village
Got attacked so they stayed and helped out.

With nalu and lisanna

Lucy stopped and looked around.
"COME OUT MARIA!!!" Lucy yelled and natsu caught up to her."maria?"natsu looked at her confused but lucy didn't answer.
"My oh my!Lucy you've grown!!"
"CUT THE CHIT CHAT TELL ME WHAT YOUR DOING HERE!!"
"nah it's much more fun to let you find out,so come on princess
Lucy or should I call you daughter of the lord of demons?"
"SHUT UP!!!" Lucy's eye twitched and natsu and lisanna took a step back from her."I told you maria..
Messing with fairy tail..will only lead to your funeral.."Lucy's eyes turned dark red and her cloak
Disappeared.natsu looked at her
While trembling "l-luce..?" Lucy
Turned around and her eyes widened "wow princess for being strong you sure are stupid for letting a human let you see oh!!I know!!I'll clean up after you!!I'll kill him and then the old lady!!"
"ITS NATURALLY WHITE!!!" lisanna yelled."what ever old hag"maria said and jumped down the tree and her umbrella made her land safely to the ground. "N-natsu..please..don't tell them.." Lucy's eyes began to get watery and natsu just looked at her"why..didn't you tell me..?"
"..I was afraid that you guys wouldn't understand.. That's why I've been distant from you guys.."

FLASHBACK :D 3 months ago!

lucy got up and ate once she went outside and walked near the river she almost fell and when she closed her eyes she was surrounded by fire preventing her from falling."w-what the!?"
"The princess!!she's ok!!" Maria said and hugged her"princess I must tell you!!your demon powers have woken up and now it's time for you to rule the underworld!!" "W-w-what!?n-no!!I..NO" Lucy got up and ran.
End of flashback

"So you didn't trust us!?" "I-im
Sorry.." Tears rolled down her cheek and natsu didn't want to see her cry so he looked down.
"I-i really am sorry.." Lucy said and looked at maria."so..?
Princess you know i won't leave until you cone with me I'll keep killing innocent people if you don't come!"maria half yelled &
Half growled. "Right.." Lucy looked at natsu Lucy's demon
Horns where out"I'll come with you.."lucy said looking away from natsu.maria smiled"perfect!"natsu looked up immediately after Lucy said that.
lucy began floating towards her.
"LUCE!!NO!!DON'T GO WITH HER!!I WON'T TELL ANYONE!!"
"sorry natsu..its for the best" lucy said with a fake smile and
Disappeared.lisanna smiled"well!
Now that she's out of the picture!
Let's go finish the mission and go home!"lisanna said happily. Natsu glared at her and ran towards the direction he could
Smell Lucy.

Hi minna-san!!I'm back!:D
I wanna make a quick announcement!! On 3/23/16
Me and my family will be going on a vacation!!so I won't be making new chapters! T^T
Gommeneee..

lucy:you still drool in your sleep...

Me:SHUT UP DO THE DISCLAIMER!!*hides in under
My blanket*

Lucy:*sigh*..vanessa-chan doesn't own fairy tail it belongs to hiro mashima

Me:*eating a cookie*thanks for watching!!

Lucy:GIMMIE THAT COOKIE!!

Me:NU UH!!!*runs around*bye!
<3