A Vampire's Love Story

• Dedicated to Mary Rose Santiago

CHAPTER ONE: ENCOUNTER

Dominique is looking at the old manor from her small window ... she saw a shinny black limo stopped before the gate of the manor...

A new neighbor? She thought ... The owner of the manor never visited the place ... Maybe this person is rich because even if the manor is kinda old and a little bit eerie it is still elegant and well maintained by the care taker, and ofcourse it is grand, and she know that even her ten years salary is not enough to buy that house. When she was young she keep on telling her parents that when she grew up she will work hard so that they will be able to have a house as grand as that manor ... she smiled bitterly with the memories.

She saw a tall guy wearing a black v-neck long sleeve shirt and a black skinny jeans came out from the car. She don't know but it's like she is being drown to the guy even if she hadn't seen his face yet, maybe it's curiosity, she don't know. The guy might sensed that she is looking at him ... the guy turned around and her eyes met his black expressionless eyes. She tilt her head because the guy looked so shocked when he saw her and then she can see longing and recognition in his eyes ...

Why? What's with that reaction. She thinks that the guy is weird and then she close her tiny window and go to her kitchen to cook. She still need to go to her part time job ...

______________________________________________________________________

Raven Evenur Night decided to move ... He is looking for someone ... He is looking for that person for so long now ... He just felt that he might see that person in this place ... It must be fate because when he came out from his car, he felt those pair of eyes who are busy scrutinizing his back, he turned around lazily and his eyes met those very familiar big brown eyes ... Shock registered to his face at first ... he never thought that he will meet her again today ... he look intently at her face, it's the same face from long time ago, nothing has changed except she now have a shoulder length hair .. but the color is still the same ... red wavy hair, and the way she dress is very far from the way she dress long time ago ... longing engulfs him ... suddenly he wants to hug her and kiss her just like he did before .. Oh how he miss this girl whom he love for more than 100 years now ... He saw that she looked at him with those puzzled eyes and then she close her tiny window.

"Atlast after 186 years, I met you again Alice.." He smiled and look at his butler Keaton that is busy carrying his baggage to the manor. He entered the house ... he will visit his Alice later ... Ofcourse her name might have changed now and there is no doubt that any memories from the past were no longer with Alice ... But he will make Alice remember him and their promise to love each other for eternity ... Even if the Alice he knew from the past is now a different Alice.