Chapter 7.2: Unanswered Feelings

Dominique didn't expect that she and Alissa will get along, she found her sweet and jolly. It's been 3 weeks since she met them.

They are busy chatting while Onyx is just standing near them waiting for any orders from Alissa when Lex joined them. 

"Yo!" 

"Lex!" Said Alissa, she is not sure but she noticed that her aura is different when Lex is near them, she also noticed that when she's with Raven she can feel that Alissa feel kinda awkward, anyway maybe she's just imagining things.

"Ne Dominique do you have someone you like?" Said Lex, maybe he noticed that she was taken aback by his question, he smiled. "I know that Raven thought you are Alice's reincanation but you don't feel anything about him right?" He continued.

"Why all of a sudden you are interested with my love life?" She asked him. He jsut shrugged.

"Lex you're making Dominique awkward." Said Alissa.

"Oh no, It's fine." She told Alissa. "Well I have someone I like but I think he don't feel anything for me." She told him.

"Oh ... Don't tell me, it's my brother." He answered, she can see that he is serious.

What the hell? Why is he asking those questions? and infront of Alissa? She kinda find his behavious strange today because Lex keeps on joking and never wear that serious expression.

She didnt said anything.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lex knows he is making Dominique awkward, but he just want to make sure about her feelings ... And base on her reaction, he can see that she loves her brother ... it hurts but it's been like that long time ago, he thought he can atleast change her feelings if he will meet her first that his brother ... he smiled bitterly at that thought. There's no way she will love him the way he love her ...

"Or maybe the guy that you like is me?" He wear again that jolly face of his, to lighten the atmosphere.

"Don't worry, I know you know that I have strings of women but if you will tell me that you are in love with me I will break up with them." He added.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alissa is aware why Lex asked Dione those questions. She sighs, base on what she sees in him, he still loves her, the her in the past and the current her ...  well she and Lex are always like cat and dog in the past and her sister keeps on telling them to be close with each other. Well it's not like she hates him ... it's just that she loves him and since she can't express it, she's acting like she don't like him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dominique laughs at Lex.

'Sorry but I don't like womanizers."

"Aw." He said and act like he was hurt or something.

She looked at Alissa and saw that she is looking at Lex, her eyes are full of different unreadable emotions. 

_________________________________________________________________

Onyx saw his Miss reaction, he sighs, even though he didn't know his Miss personality in the past atleast her current personality is still almost the same on the way she is in the past, that's what he thought and he found out that he is correct. He actually tried to stop his Miss when they told him everything, but his Miss just smiled and told him not to worry. But how can he stay calm when he is seeing that expression of hers when she is looking at him?