Backstories

Chapter 3: Backstories

"Hey by the way I was wondering how you got your powers were you born with them or were you in an accident like me?"

Delilah jumped off the bed and went to my desk were my computer was and started to type something in, ( did I mention I have the coolest dog ever), and pulled up an old news paper article. When she was done she jumped off the chair and I read the article out loud, "Local scientist arrested for illegal animal testing. Dr. Spencer was arrested yesterday after being reported to the police that he was illegally doing genetic testing one his 4 year old female German shepherd. He then bred the dog to see what would happen to the puppies. Sadly the dog and all but one puppy died. The survivor was a white shepherd with stunning blue eyes. It is unknown if the mother passed the DNA on to the puppy, only time will tell." So Delilah was the victim of illegal genetic testing.

"Yep I'm the only one in my family alive. After about two months at a government pass to see if I had any 'abilities' as they put it the let me go to a shelter when they couldn't find anything wrong with. I was about 4 when my powers showed up. I accidentally walked though a wall in front of my owner. He grabbed a broom and chased me out of the house"

I rubbed her head then told her my story, "A couple months ago my parents were built a portal to the ghost zone and when it didn't work they were really up set. So I went in it and accidentally turned it on. I was electrocuted and my DNA fused with ecto plasma, I've been protecting the city ever since."