Withercat

Steve began to make a wither. With soul sand, and the three heads, he finally placed the final head. His cat Charles stood beside him.

"Here we go!" He took a step back, and the wither came to life, and began to fight him.

"Oh no!" Steve screamed. He was not prepared enough for the fight, and the wither over took him. He was thrown back, with one heart left. The wither charged him again. But just before he could reach him, Charles sprung forward, and took the final hearts out of the wither.

It disappeared, and erased into code. Steve struggled to stand up.

"Charles..... You SAVED me!" He coughed. But ten he began to study his cat. "What's happened to you?!"

Charles had been infected by the wither. His tabby fur began to turn black, and his eyes a weary green. He was now....

A Wither Cat.

"Ah!! Someone! Help me!!!" Steve ran off screaming.

-----------

Charles walked through the night. It was getting cold, and he needed to find a new owner. For he was not a wild ocelot, but just a cat.

He saw smoke coming raising into the air. He ran to find a small cabin. A dog with an orange collar paced in front of it. When he saw Charles, he lost it.

"Orange!! What have you gotten into now??" His owner screamed over his barking. Charles ran even deeper into the woods. Creepers shuddered with fear, and zombies laughed at the sight of the cat.

-----------

Charles found himself in the swamp biome. He had run for many hours, and now was in need of something to drink. He approached the water, and there, saw a squid. He hissed, his hair sticking up and his tail strait.

"Stupid squid!"

"I hate squids as much as the next guy....." Charles hair stood down. What was this squid saying?

"What?" He asked.

"I HATE being a squid! They're evil! I wish I was with Sky..." Charles took his potion back. The squid was trying to trick him!

"No you derpy! I'm not falling for that! Get away!" He clawed the squid, and turned to flee.

"No please! Help me! Your the only one I've ever talked to!" But he was already gone.

----------

Charles felt alone, and unwanted. No one would ever love him. He was odd. Half wither, half cat. How would he go on?

Then a bright light shawn in front of him. It was Jeb!!

"Charles! Do not be afraid!" He boomed.

"What do you want from me??" He cried.

"The ender dragon's control over the mobs is much to strong. Notch has been making a group of elite soldiers. The peaceful army...."

Story following..... "Hated Hero"