Passing the Time- Angels Story

I sat in the chair comfortably, Juan had been away for awhile now. his guards still sat playing cards and drinking whisky.

"I need to go to the bathroom." I said as I shivered with the cold draft.

"Sorry señorita, boss man not want you to leave here, we have a bucket we can give you." one guard said.

"Please I really really need to go, do you think Juan would appreciate me peeing all over his nice marble flooring?" I said trying to persuade them.

"Okay, Okay señorita, Carlos over here will take you." the other guard replied. The other guard who I assumed to be Carlos huffed and glared at the other guard before grumbling "fine".

As I was being escorted to the toilet, I created a map of the building in my head for when I planned to escape if I lived that long. I did as I said and went to the toilet but after washing my hands, I quickly and quietly opened cupboard doors and cabinet doors trying to find something to get me loose when it was time to try to escape. I scowled as I found nothing but quickly put a smile on as I came out of the bathroom. The guard looked at me suspiciously but escorted me back to my chair but before I sat down, I asked if I could join in the game of cards. The guards looked at each other and shrugged before signalling with their heads to come sit with them.

I joined in and cheated my way to a win making sure to use my poker face so I didn't give anything away. As we were playing I couldn't help but think "this was quite fun, they don't actually seem like bad people".