More Quote

Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do.

Michael Jackson 

I'm just like anyone. I cut and I bleed. And I embarass easily.

Michael Jackson 

The meaning of life is contained in every single expression of life. It is present in the infinity of forms and phenomena that exist in all of creation.

Michael Jackson 

I'm a black American, I am proud of my race. I am proud of who I am. I have a lot of pride and dignity.

Michael Jackson 

People write negatives things, cause they feel that's what sells. Good news to them, doesn't sell.

Michael Jackson 

I just wish I could understand my father.

Michael Jackson 

You know, let's put it this way, if all the people in Hollywood who have had plastic surgery, if they went on vacation, there wouldn't be a person left in town.

Michael Jackson 

Everyone who knows me will know the truth, which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.

Michael Jackson 

Before I would hurt a child, I would slit my wrists.

Michael Jackson 

They did it to try and belittle me, to try and to take away my pride. But I went through the whole system with them. And at the end, I - I wanted the public to know that I was okay, even though I was hurting.

Michael Jackson 

Yeah, Wacko Jacko, where did that come from? Some English tabloid. I have a heart and I have feelings. I feel that when you do that to me. It's not nice.

Michael Jackson 

Yes, and I had pimples so badly it used to make me so shy. I used not to look at myself. I'd hide my face in the dark, I wouldn't want to look in the mirror and my father teased me and I just hated it and I cried everyday.

Michael Jackson 

I was a veteran, before I was a teenager.

Michael Jackson 

I will say again that I have never, and would never, harm a child. It sickens me that people have written untrue things about me.

Michael Jackson 

My mother's wonderful. To me she's perfection.

Michael Jackson 

Just because it's in print doesn't mean it's the gospel.

Michael Jackson 

I love my family very much. I wish I could see them a little more often than I do. But we understand because we're a show business family and we all work.

Michael Jackson 

I have a skin disorder that destroys the pigmentation of my skin, it's something that I cannot help, OK?

Michael Jackson 

Me and Janet really are two different people.

Michael Jackson 

Because I wanted to have a place that I could create everything that I that I never had as a child. So, you see rides. You see animals. There's a movie theater.