People's quotes about Michael

"NEVERLAND:The imaginary island home of Peter Pan and the lost boys. A place where you never grow up. Michael Jackson's former retreat. An accurate description of the 21st century."

- Daniel Prokop (Leaving Neverland: Why Little Boys Shouldn't Run Big Corporations)

There was no such thing as fear of failure because Joseph made us imagine - and believe in - success: think it, see it, believe it, make it happen."

- Jermaine Jackson (You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes)

"Michael applied himself better than I did at school. His thirst for knowledge was far greater than any of the rest of us. He was that curious kid who asked, 'Why? Why? Why?' and he listened to and logged every detail. I'm sure his head had an in-built recording chip for data, facts, figures, lyrics and dance moves."

- Jermaine Jackson (You are Not Alone: Michael: Through a Brother's Eyes)

"He understands that he sees things differently from the way everyone else does, but he can't put his finger on why. He's not like other people. No one understands him. So he goes through his whole life with this, uh..." he paused, "confusion." Michael looked off into the distance, now seeming lost in his thought process. "Everybody thinks he's very special, but, really, he's very sad. He's so, so sad."

- J. Randy Taraborrelli (Michael Jackson: The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story, 1958-2009)

"Chris Hedges said that Michael Jackson's memorial service was a variety show with a coffin, that MJ transformed himself through surgery and perhaps female hormones from a brown-skinned African American male to a chalk-faced androgynous ghoul with no clear sexual identity."

- Chris Hedges

"If i can do just one tenth of the good

Michael Jackson did for others, i can really make a difference in this world"

- Justin Bieber (First Step 2 Forever)