Schedule

CHAPTER1: schedule I walk into my first period class, GEOMETRY. Why did I get geometry I didn't even pass algebra!! I quickly find a spot to sit because I was late, yes I know I got lost on the first day of school yeah yeah. I just day dream as the teachers voice fades away and I only hear blahhh blahhh blahhh. I day dream being home eating chips and watching a movie, I wish. Finally she calls me name" Katy what's your answer for this problem" I start to turn red because I have no idea what's she talking about and that I don't know the answer for the question crapp!!!!!!! I finally answer back "I don't get the problem" that's an ok excuse to hide that I wasn't paying attention. The teacher excitedly explained it again while the other students groaned and stared at me like they where throwing daggers at me OUCH MY BACK!! I wish that I didn't choose the front seat but I did, STUPID ME!! I impatiently wait for this period class to end but the clock doesn't want to cooperate it actually takes it's time. I stare at the clock like it would stare at me back and say something or I'll magically forward time but that never happened. I finally hear that stupid late bell and I thank it for being a jackass,as I walk out the class the teacher stops me and calls me to go where she's at, WHAT NOW!! I sluggishly walk to her and she looks disappointed and finally speaks"your not with me when I'm doing a lesson" that's all I remembered and heard the rest was blahhh blahhh blahhhh blahhhh well who cares! Finally second period, MUSIC!! A place where you can laugh,chat,play,and relax. I walk up to my teacher and give him a high five he's a cool guy. I walk into the classroom expecting very little people but no there was a lot!

************************************

hello there readers and fans thanks for reading my story I'm kinda still new at this!! I really appreciate it thanx and please vote and comment.

Also if you comment please don't put mean ones, you can give me ideas about what to put in this book! Everyone has bright ideas thanx 😊

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸