CHAPTER 2

CHAPTER 2: finally good lunch

it's finally lunch time and ready to get out of class and meet my friend. I bet the foods gross as I walk into the cafeteria it was heaven there were multiple choice styles of food it was heaven! The school lunch at middle school tasted like they cooked rat meat and roaches and worms and said it was spaghetti it was gross. I remember that time when there was a wiry hair in it I wanted to vomit grossest lunch ever but now they have many varieties like pizza,chinese food,Mexican food and hamburgers it was awesome!!! As I finally eat my lunch because my stomach is going to yell thats she's hungry I scarf down lots of my food when a cute boy passed by me and winked at me I wanted to spit out all my food like a waterfall of food coming down from my mouth, it's called THE FOOD WATERFALL as everyone ewwwwww's THE FOOD WATERFALL. I smiled like a retard and stared at him as he walked by I wonder who that cutie was!! The bell finally rang meaning I have to go to PE class, I hate PE. I walked into the gym and saw a lady that looked like she was 40 screaming at some kids, I hope I don't have her as my PE teacher. They start the rocall and finally say my name "Katy blossom you will be with ms. scortch" as I look up to see my new PE teacher it was her the mean looking lady. I was terrified I heard stories that she got so mad and screamed at one of her students he cried and ran away. I will have the demon as my PE teacher I'm not going to last in her class I'll probably be the one who cries on the first day when she tells us what stretches and warm ups we have to do! I'm totally scared right now my feet start to shake as I walk to her and stand next to her! Well it's wasnt so bad she introduced herself and told us we needed locks for our lockers that's when I heard her say "girls and boys there will be a locker room for boys and girls you are going to change around your same gender so don't worry." I was terrified I never like having people around when I change not even my mom! What if there's lesbians that try to check me out?!!! Like who wouldn't I have a cute body my hips are medium size but still big, my waist is small, and my boobs are perfect not to big nor small. Also I'm pale and my hair is pink. I went to an expensive salon to get my hair died so it wouldn't fade away soon but my hair was originally a light brown. Don't forget about my eyes they are a emerald green. I'm not a vampire!!! I hear the bell Ring meaning that it's time to go, already!! I check the time oh it's 2:10 yup it's time to go home. Tomorrow is the day I go to dumb PE!!! PE SUCKS!!

__________________________

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭

hey there jellybean fans you are awesome for reading my book and I'm sorry if it's short 😔 please vote. Also comment if you have any ideas for the next page thanks my wonderful fans!!!!🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼