The Prince Part 1

This is my first story so please do not judge. I got this story from drama class at school so I did not create it, but did make some small changes.
Please enjoy:)

It was a Monday morning and first awake.For some strange reason I was staring of into the backyard looking at my dads boring lawn. Well at this stage it was the only interesting thing to do. As I was thinking oh how boring I heard some galloping and straight over the fence face first splatted on the ground was a prince and his horse. How I knew he was a prince well because he looked like one duh.

So I went outside for no reason and a hole magically appears, how the hell can a hole do that. The prince says "get in the hole" and I say "no I won't" The prince says "get in the hole" and I say "no I won't" The prince says "get in the hole" and I say "no I won't" The prince says "get in the hole" and I say "no I won't" "if you get in the hole I will give you gold" I say "I'm already rich enough and also, we're will you get it from" "GEES I'm a prince for god's sake, I have gold everywhere" I say "your not very charming" "oh shut up!" "My grandpa is more charming than yo-" "FOR GODS SAKE GET IN THE HOLE" "why?" "Because I say so" Then the prince started dragging me by my pyjamas into the hole.

There will be a part 2 so look out for that. I rushed through that one but I can do better. There may be spelling mistakes in there so don't judge. If you are going to judge then just stop reading this 3 part story.

Thanks peps for reading, Rondeer out.