13

I Know I Left Y'all Hanging On The last part but Y'all Will Okay!! I Still Love Y'all!!

*Info On Baby *

Sex:FEMALE

Name: Promise D'Nae Williams

4Lbs,6oz

Mother: Armonie Deshae Williams

Father: Jacob Lamont Harris

Born: Methodist Hospital

D.O.B: June10,2013

My heart Nearly Exploded out My Chest When they told me They Had To Keep My Baby.... The Doctor Says She has A few Problems Breathing and Heart Problems. The Tears Began To Roll Like a River."So you telling me I have to be Released by Myself and Not my baby?" I asked in hurt. yes, Said the Dr's.The Dr's Took Her Away from me and I felt a Part Of me Leave Too.

*DISCHARGE *

Ms.Williams If You can Just sign Here and Here you'll Be All set". thanks... I Signed The paper and was ready to leave Cause I just couldn't stand To see my baby Promise stay behind...

Me and Jacob Finally Made It Home . I didn't feel like being bothered... Don't Talk to me, Don't Touch Me, Don't Even look At Me Type Of mood. IDGFAD....

*2Weeks Since I gave Birth *

Sitting At Home watching My shows.. Teen Mom,16&'Pregnant, and Baby stories....( I know Y'all I'm going through A Withdrawal from Promise and I'm Depressed). About 30mons into my nap I Get a Phone call From Methodist Hospital!!! Uhhohhh '

Dr:Ms.Williams I Have Good News For You.

Me:Yes? *with Excitement in My voice *

Dr: 1)Promise Is One very Healthy Baby Girl. 2)She is doing WONDERFUL!! 3)You can Come Get her Today!

Me: OMG ...Thank You Soooo Soooo Soooo Much... I'm Omw

"Jacob Get Yo Ass Up So I Can Go Get My Baby".. Get the Fuck up, I Said screaming.

We Arrived At the Hospital about 10Mins later we signed Promises Discharge Papers and walked Out. Jacob Took the Pink and Brown car Seat and I Took The Light pink Baby bag With P R O M I S E Spelled Acrossed It. I sat in the back stay to make sure She was Okay.

*home*

As Soon As We Stepped Out The car She Starts Crying... it Sounded Soooo Beautiful Hearing her Little Self Scream...NEW MOMMA SYNDROME.!!

"Welcome Home Promise D'Nae Williams" was Posted Around everywhere... My Mommy Was The first to hold her.

PAUSE....Y'all Like Mommy? I thought she was dead? lol...She is dead Y'all. I Said that because I Feel Her Warming Spirit Resting On Me And promise When I Had Her.... CRAZY PEOPLE!

I Think My stank Butt Hungry! I Said In My Baby voice looking at her smiling at me...My baby Looks Soooo beautiful. Light brown hair, hazel eyes one small dimple, and she light skinned.. just Like mommy.! ♡♥♡♥ツ

I Poped Out The Nipple and Latched it on to the breast Pumper... This shit Hurts. After 15mins Of breast pumping I placed all the milk in a bottle and began feeding my little one.

LIKE ☜☜

COMMENT!!

VOTE ♡

HOW Y'ALL FEEL ABOUT MON AND THE BABY??

LOOK AT THE COVER PHOTO OF MON AND PROMISE