I took one phone call

Chapter One

Hanna p.o.v:

I woke up screaming. My friend Sabrina ran in my room right away. "Is everything okay Hanna?" She said in a worried tone. "Yeah everything is fine, I just had a bad dream" Sabrina just sat there looking at me worried."Hanna, have you stopped taking your medication?" A few tears fell down my cheeks. "Hanna!" Sabrina said in an angry tone. I just sat there looking at the picture of my once happy family. "Fine Hanna, have it your way! But you better be taking your medication or else-" "or else what Sabrina?!?" Sabrina looked shocked that I just interrupted her. "I guess I'll talk to your later, Hanna" Sabrina slowly got up and left my small apartment building. Everything hasn't been so easy for my lately especially when Sabrina is always nagging at me! Geez, she really can get on my nerves sometimes! I quickly got up and changed out of my pjs to my gym clothes, I so had the hit the gym with all this stress. I put my hair into a high pony tail,grabbed my car keys and left the small apartment I call a home. I hopped into my car and blasted the radio. It felt so good to just let loose and escape all the stress for once! When I got to the gym I went straight to the bikes. I put my headphones in and away I went. I peddled for a good 35 minutes until Stacy and her two minions came walking up to me. "Ugh what now Stacy?" I said in an annoyed tone. "Well I just wanted to tell you that your not invited to my sweet 16" Stacy said with a smirk. "Stacy,you've hated me forever! Why do you think I would care now if I wasn't even invited to all your other birthdays?" She looked at me as if I had two heads. "Whatever hefty Hanna! C'mon girls I need to hand out my invitations" Stacy and her two other minions strutted away as if they were on a runway.i turned around to see Jacob the school hottie looking right at me with a big smile on his face."oh um hey jacob" I said embarrassed. "Hey Hanna, that was really brave of you". "Oh you mean when I stood up to Stacy? That was nothing," I said truthfully. "Well just to clarify your not hefty" he said softly. "Thanks I've tried really hard to stay fit but to Stacy I'm still the same old hefty Hanna". I was trying to hold back the tears cause I didn't want Jacob to know this sort of thing upsets me. "Well I have to go, Stacy wants me to get some decorations for her party". I watched him walk out of the gym and into his car. After Jacob drove away in his Ferrari I jumped on the treadmill and run for a good 25 minutes. After that I was exhausted. Once I was home and out of the shower I slipped on some pjs and went right to bed.