The truth be told: Part one

Hanna POV

The next morning I woke up next to Sabrina in MY bed.. Like my bed at home!

"OMG Sabrina!! We're here! We're home now! We're not in the hospital anymore" I sank down into my fluffy blankets. Aww so good to be home!

Sabrina woke up and turned over to look at me. "What? Oh my goodness! Were actually home! Aw thank god!"

I started to jump around in bed then turned over to look at the one direction poster on my wall. Then it hit me.

"Shit!" I hopped out of bed and ran to my closet to grab clothes but my legs felt like noodles. "Hanna what is it? What's wrong?"

I pointed to the poster. I grabbed a white blouse and black short shorts. "Hanna I know you have a one direct- OMG one direction! Louis! His bag? The tour!!"

Sabrina hopped out of bed as well and I threw her a pair of white shorts and a black t shirt. "Sabrina their never going to answer their phones now!" We were suppose to call them a week ago!"

Sabrina just looked at me then pulled out her phone. "Sabrina what are you doing? Sabrina don't you dare call them!"

...."hello? Louis? Hi it's Sabrina. Umm I'm so sorry I didn't call you a week ago I was in the hospital with Hanna"

Sabrina put the phone on speaker so both of us could hear. "Oh my gosh! The hospital? Are you gals all right? No worries ladies, we are behind a week anyways so it's great you called now! I'll email Hanna the plane tickets so you gals can meet us in the UK".

I turned to Sabrina and we both started screaming! Louis was laughing on the other end of the phone. "Yes Louis" I said "thank you so much! Just one question, when does the plane leave?"

It took a while for Louis to answer then he said "tomorrow morning at 7:30". My jaw dropped and I looked at Sabrina, she had the same look I did.

"Sounds good Louis! Thanks, bye" Sabrina said that so quickly I don't even think Louis understood.

"Looks like were going on tour again!!"

We must have screamed so loud my mom came running up with stairs in panic. "Girls?! Is everything okay?" I smiled and gave my mom a huge hug.

"Mom your probably gonna say no but I can't give this up.." My mom gave me a puzzled look then I just shouted it out. "Mom, me and Sabrina are going on tour with one direction and we have the plane tickets we just need to leave at 7:30 tomorrow morning and we won't be back until a month".

Phew that was a mouth full. "No". What did my mom just say?

"Excuse me? Mother this is a big deal!". "I said no Hanna. Your way to young to go on a plane by yourself and then go on tour? You must be crazy to do that!"

I looked over at Sabrina who was sitting on my bed. Her eyes were watering. I knew how much she needed to get a way for a while and just go hangout with one direction.

I stood up straight, grabbed my clutch and slipped on my wedges. My mother gave me the weirdest look but I didn't care right now.

"Well mother, then call me crazy cause I'm doing it! This is one direction we are talking about! And look at poor Sabrina, she's so upset. Mom please? This is a once in a live time thing!"

My mom stomped her foot and looked at me straight in the eye. "Listen to me Hanna! I said no but, now I'm telling you to go. So have fun and be safe".

My mom smiled and wrapped me into a warm hug. "Awww thank you mom! I love you so much!"

Sabrina quickly whipped the tears, grabbed her handbag and shot up. "Really? You'll let Hanna go?!"