Hospital probs

Hanna POV

It was all coming too fast. Sirens and flashing lights were all The things I could take in at the moment. The women in a blue coat told me to keep my eyes open but it was so hard, it hurt.

Ill just close my eyes for a second. Light touches on my cheeks was all I felt.

I turn my head over to my left and slitty opened my eyes. Sabrina. Omg, this is how it all happened. Its coming back to me now.

Sabrina, in the car. The empty bottle of wine. She was drunk. She told me she would have an amazing night tonight but did she really have to be drunk to have fun?

Next thing I know, I'm in a hospital room eating gross hospital food. My nurse, Catherine, came walking in the room.

"Um nurse Catherine?" She turns her head around to face me. "Yes Hanna?" She smiled and continues filling out a medicine form for the patient across the room from me.

"My friend, you know... Sabrina? Um, do you know where she is?" I fiddle with the fuzzy blue blanket someone brought for me.

"Darling, she's fine. No need to worry about her. I'm pretty sure you both will be out of the hospital at the same time". The nurse smiled and walked out of the room.

Time passed from 11:48-2:15. Sitting here was really boring. I felt totally fine, I just want to go home... With my bff.

A knock at the door made me fall out of my trance."hey bff, how's it hanging?" My eyes shot up to see beautiful, tall, skinny Lara standing infront of me.

I sat up straighter and went in for a hug,Lara hugged me back. "I'm so sorry Lara.." I really wanted to cry but I couldn't. I was so drained out from the night this all happened.

"Why are you sorry? It wasn't even your fault Han," Lara tucked a piece of lose hair behind her ear.

"Cause.. I should of told her to pull over, bu-" my lips started to tremble. "-but there was no time". I covered my face with my hands.

"Hanna, stop thinking it's your fault! Sabrina is an idiot for drinking while driving! She should go to jail..." My eyes go wide with fear.

"NO! She can't go to jail! I should have drove.. It's my fault" my head sinks down into my chest. "Where's Sabrina? I need to tell her it isn't her fault!"

"Hanna, shut up before I slap you!" I turn over so my back is now facing Lara. She needs to understand it's my fault... If only she knew..

"Slap me all you want... I'm sticking to my guns". I shut my eyes and tried to call myself down before I pass out from too much stess.

"Whatever Hanna you always get it your way, even if it is for right or for wrong". Just as I was about to protest Lara got up and stormed out of the room.

SABRINA POV

"Stupid hospital beds.. Always so uncomfortable" it's true though.. Their as hard as a rock. "You would know" what?? I turn around and noticed Lara sitting on the chair at the end of my bed.

Great, just the person I wanted to see! :/

"Oh, hey Lara.." Lara shot up from her chair, stormed over to see me face to face and gave me the dirtiest look. "So your not happy to see me? I had to walk here from my house to see your bruised butt and you don't want to see one of your best friends? Fine then!"

Just as I thought she was going to storm out of the room just like she always does, she just stood there looking at me. "Cut me a break Lara! I'm just not in the mood. If you were in my position you'd be pretty upset okay?"

Lara walked back over to the chair she was sitting in before she stormed over to me, grabbed her purse and walked right out of the room. It was better without her anyways.

I can't wait to just get out of this place!!