Chapter 1: New Job

It was dark and gloomy. You watched the raindrops race down your bedroom window. You looked around your dark room. It must have been around 7 o'clock. You would have no idea because you have no clock in your room, and you have no phone in there either. Well you see, your grounded.

"Y/n!" You hear your mother call. "Dinner!"

"Coming!" You yell back.

You walk out into the kitchen and the smell of ceaser salad hits your nose.

"Yum", you say simply.

You walk around to the other side of your rounded table to sit in your favourite spot. Your mother and father sit down too. You are an only child. But your not spoiled and given everything you want. Your parents aren't rich, and you have a pretty simple life.

"How as work today honey?" Your father asks your mother.

"It was pretty good I guess." Responds your mother.

"You will never guess who called me today." Bursts your father.

You immediately start to listen.

"Who!?" Asks your mother in excitement.

"Paul", says your father with a grin on his face.

Paul is the head of your fathers company.

"Oh really! What did he want?" Questions your mother.

"He offered me a job, with a popular boy group. They need someone to film them while they make tours." Says your father with wide eyes.

Your heart starts to race. A boy group? Who is the group? Are they hot? Are they your age?

"Is it One Direction!?" You burst excitedly.

"Who's that?" Asks your father.

"I guess not..." you say a little disappointed.

"They are a group called 'moo-con' or 'ma-goon' or something like that", your father said sounding rather stupid.

You almost choke on your salad.

"Magcon!" You shout in joy.

"yeah that's it." Agrees your father.

You couldn't believe it. What if you get to meet them sometime! This is crazy!

"How long will you be working with them?" You ask jumping on your seat.

"For as long as they need me", started your father. "Which could be about-" Your father pauses and starts counting in his head. "Well a guaranteed month or two. But these type gigs usually last around 4-5 sometimes 6-7 months."

You can't help but squeal. Your dad covers his ears jokingly.

You rush back into your room for the night. You lay in bed starring at the ceiling, imagining meeting the Magcon boys.
-
thanks for reading my first chapter! I have a few other Jacob fanfics if you wanna check them out as well!