Chapter 3: Google- "Magcon"

You sit quietly in the backseat, listening to music playing out of the car radio. As the song plays in the car, you imagine yourself meeting the boys.

"Drive faster dad! We're going to miss our flight!" You yell anxiously.

Your flight leaves at 6:45pm, and it was already 5:23pm. You still had time, but you in no way we're ready to miss this opportunity.

"Calm down!" Says your dad irritated realizing the time. "We'll get there."

You sit back a little worried and decide to take a nap.

-

You wake up to a slight startle, as you hear your mother shout, "I knew this was going to happen!"

You spring forward immediately.

"Knew what was going to happen?" You ask curiously.

          Your parents exchange a look.

          "What?" You ask again.

         "We missed our flight", your mother said, but then immediately smiled.

          "We're joking", said your dad with a laugh.

There was a small moment of silence in the car.

"Well hurry up! find a spot or we will be late!" Said your mother to your father.

You couldn't wait. This was really happening. It was a dream come true. That's when you realized you need to make sure you know them before you go to see them, that is if you do go to see them. Like, wouldn't it be awkward if you met a famous person, and you didn't even know their name. It just seems rather rude. That's when you pull out your phone and turn on your cellular data. Your way over your limit already, but this was a serious cause... right? Anyway, it didn't really matter, you turn on safari, and search "Magcon Members".

You read the names and look at the pictures next to the names.

Cameron Dallas; former vine star. Model, actor, singer.

"Well I knew about him", you thought.

You keep reading.

            Aaron Carpenter; internet sensation, song writer.

             You have heard of him before, but he wasn't a huge deal to you. The next name caught your eye.

             Hunter Rowland; known mainly from YouNow. He gained popularity from YouNow for other social medias.

            You stopped to think. "Y/n Rowland" You whispered to yourself. It had a nice ring to it. You looked as his picture. Dang. He really was attractive. You kept reading the names.

            Brandon Rowland; Brother of Hunter Rowland. Musical.ly star.

            Awe. He's cute. But not like attractive cute... more like a baby.

             You read a huge list of names until you reached the last one.

              Jacob Sartorius; Famous from vine. Gained popularity on other social medias. Song writer.

               Wow he was really cute. No. Scratch that. He was hot.

              The loud noise from the radio cut in.

               "Could you turn it down please!" You shout over the radio.

              Your dad turns it down a few notches.

              You look out your window, and watch as you approach the airport.

               "Michigan, here we come", you scream in excitement.
-
thanks for reading if you've made it this far😂😛.