Chapter 6: The Airport Departure

Just so you know,
"*" - means a gap in time.
"Y/n" - means "Your Name"
"-" - means a break into narration, or out of narration.
Now enjoy!
-
               You step out into the Michigan airport more excited than ever.  You and your mother take a seat next to a Duncan Doughnuts to wait for your dad.

               You spot your dad getting off the plane. He then approaches you.

                "I called and booked a hotel room before we took off", explains your father to your mother.

                 "That's great!" Boasts your mother. "Let's get our bags and head outside to get a ride to the hotel from a taxi."

                   After standing around waiting for luggage for about 15 minutes, you finally see your last bag approach you on the conveyor belt.

                "FINALLY! LETS GO!" You boast in relief.

                  Your mother goes up talking to a taxi driver, and you pull your headphones out of your pocket. Listing to music during car rides is one of your favourite things to do.

                  That's when you hear a scream coming from the left of you in the distance. You look over to see a flock of teenage girls huddling around the airport doors. You get on your tiptoes to see if you can see more. There are security guards holding them back.

                 That when you see a boyish figure and realize who it is.

                 It's Jacob Sartorius.

                 Your mother motions for you to get in the car, but you can't help but keep watching Jacob.

                  "Y/n! In the car, NOW!"

                  Says your mother rather loud and demanding.

                  You drive out of the airport parking lot, going farther away from Jacob and the mob.

*

                 When you arrive to the hotel, it's about 8:00pm Michigan time.

                   "I think we'll call it a night?" Says your father in the form of a question.

                   "I think so." Replies your mother.

                  "Dad," You start. "When do you start work?"

                    "Tomorrow!" Says your father excitingly. "We are here in Michigan for 4 days. They have 3 tour dates set here. Then in about 2 weeks after that, we are off to Boston."

                     "And after that?" You press for more information.

                     "Not quite sure yet."

*

                     "There he is!" You here a voice scream.

                     "It's Jacob Sartorius!" Another girl yells.

                       You spot Jacob, and he spots you. With that, you see the tall slender boy start walking toward you.

                        You start to panic. Jacob pushes you into the wall and leans in for a kiss. His lips are only inches away and then....

BEEP BEEP BEEP

                        You suddenly wake up confused.

                        "Damn." You say to yourself. "Just a dream."

-
Thanks for making it this far! I will have more posted very soon!