The Swimming Pool

Kristie and Alexis were best friends. They went everywhere and wouldn't live one day without each other. Kristie was 17 and Alexis was 15.One day they decided to go to the community pool. They were going to have lunch and go swimming.They decided on going to McDonalds first to get lunch. Kristie drove her dad's mustang. They ordered their lunch and started driving to the pool. They noticed a black jeep following them. Kristie thought he would eventually turn. Five minutes later it was still following them Alexis was starting to worry. She told Kristie to drive around the neighbor hood before going to the pool. She did but the jeep was still following them. They just decided to go to the pool since it has a code on the door to get in. When they got to the pool they sat down on the lounge chairs and had lunch. It was a busy summer day at the pool. They couldn't even keep track of how many people were there even though it was a small pool. Alexis took the last bite of her burger before they got their bathing suits on. They started making their way to the bathroom to change when they heard a loud CLANG from the door. There were two men who just walked in with the most serious faces you could imagine. Kristie and Alexis just kept walking not suspecting anything from the two men. The girls finally got their bathing suits on and headed for the pool. They were playing and having a good time until Alexis noticed there was the same exact jeep in the parking lot. She decided to memorize the license plate while she had a chance in case she had to call the cops while the jeep was following them. She told Kristie and Kristie just said "that's impossible Alexis.". Alexis kept on glancing around the pool for ten minutes. After ten minutes she just decided that she was being silly. The girls made their way to the deep end where there were only a few adults including the "serious men". Alexis and Kristie were doing flips and making funny faces underwater for a while. Then Alexis went up for a breath and noticed Kristie was gone! So were the mysterious men. Alexis caught her breath for a second just saying that Kristie went to the bathroom. After twenty minutes Alexis started worrying. The men were back with evil grins on their faces. They were coming towards Alexis! Suddenly she saw everyone screaming and running out of the pool. Alexis saw it, everyone saw it, there lying in the pool was a body. That is the body of Alexis surrounded by blood all around. Alexis started screaming and was too scared to move. Suddenly everything went black. When Alexis woke up she was in the hospital. The police came just when the men stabbed Alexis. Alexis reached for her side when she felt a sudden pain. The knife almost reached her organs by half an inch. Everyone said how lucky Alexis was. The police said the men who killed Alexis were terrorists. Their names were Pedro and Samuel. This was funny to Alexis for she remembered last month on the news these same terrorists killed two teenage boys in a community pool close by. They said they killed the terrorists for murder. Alexis never talked again after that thought went through her head.