Part 5

This part is going to be boring I don't know what to talk about because I dont want to rush the book.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taliah POV

So Prince sees the seat beside me and slides into it cheesing all hard like some have happened. Then he finally speaks up and says hey. I was like was sup ig. 

Prince Pov 

So I see a seat next to Taliah and I say thats my chance to get it but then I see little cutie looking all mad and I'm like damn  I want to hit that but I end sitting next to Taliah. Taliah not a good conservator or she's just dont want to talk to me. So class is almost over and that's when the teacher announce that we have a group project coming up and she is assigning partners. "I hope I get Taliah fine ass." i just kept waiting for the names to be called and she finally said Prince and Taliah. I could tell by the impression on her face that she didn't want to be my partner so I was like so you ready to get to work....

Taliah POV

So the teacher said we have a group project coming up and she's assigning the partners.... All I was thinking and don't let me get this sun of a bitch right next to me. Then I was waiting for the names to be called and there it goes Taliah and Prince... I was like DAMN IT. So we end up talking and we decided to work at his house this afternoon. 

Aaliah POV

So the teacher assigned me with this  nerd named Charles for the project. Lucky me get to get the nerd naw Taliah is the lucky one; she got Mr. Prince. I'm not all that jealous i'm just mad because she going to be able to get the dick before I do.