My Demon Butler

As Ciel lays on in his bed sleeping, Sebastian walks into the room and opens the curtains letting the light from the sun shine through.
"Wake up my young Lord." Sebastian said.
"Huh? Time to wake up already?" Ciel said somewhat irritated.
"Yes my Lord." Sebastian smiled while pulling Ciel's clothes out from his closet.
"Sebastian, help me out of the bed, Will you?" Ciel asked mischievously. Sebastian smiled lightly.
"Yes my Lord." Sebastian rapped his arms around Ciel's slender, feminine waste. Before Sebastian could pull ciel off the bed, Ciel pulled himself close to Sebastian's chest. Ciel smiled sensually,
"Hmm, getting close I see Sebastian?" Ciel chuckled.
"Are you sure my Lord?" Sebastian smiled.
"Tch! Kiss me, that an order!" Ciel demanded.
"Yes my Lord." Sebastian smirked. Sebastian gently laid his lips onto Ciel's soft lips. Ciel moved his face away,
"Like you mean i--" Sebastian touched his lips to Ciel's tender lips, kissing him deeply. Sebastian slipped his tongue into Ciel's mouth, rustling with his tongue.
"That's enough!" Ciel demanded, panting hardly.
"No stopping now my Lord, you've got me started." Sebastian said licking the salvia off of Ciel.
"That's enough!!" Ciel yelled.
Sebastian grabbed Ciel's face and stared deep into Ciel's eyes.
"Now don't be so stubborn my Lord." Sebastian kissed him again and Ciel surprisingly kissed back. Their tongues fought for dominance and obviously Sebastian won. Sebastian ripped off Ciel's white button shirt and began kissing his neck.
"Augh!" Ciel moaned softly,
"Soft spot, huh?" Sebastian smirked. Sebastian slowly licked upward on Ciel's neck.
"Augh!" Ciel moaned shuddering softly.
Sebastian moves his hand down to one of Ciel's nipple and gently rubs it with one of his fingers.
"S-Sebastian?" Ciel called out.
"Yes my Lord." Sebastian asked
Ciel brought Sebastian's mouth to his nipple.
"There." Ciel said softly
Sebastian's tongue darted out onto Ciel's nipple and sucked on it.
"Augh!" Ciel moaned briskly
Sebastian went to the other nipple and giving it the same treatment. Then Sebastian kissed Ciel deeply, rubbing his tongue all over the inside if Ciel's mouth. Sebastian took off Ciel's underwear and brought himself down to Ciel's erected cock. Sebastian licked his lips and began to lick the top of Ciel's cock.
"Augh!" Ciel grunted
"Yes my Lord let me hear your precious voice call out for more!"
Sebastian said, beginning to suck Ciel's cock fully and quickly.
"Augh! Y-yes!" Ciel called out as he put his hands in Sebastian's bobbing head.
"Augh! I-I'm gonna cum!" And just as that Ciel cummed and Sebastian swallowed all of it.
"You taste rather sweet my young Lord." Sebastian said licking the rest of Ciel's cum off his lips.
"S-Sebastian?" Ciel called out softly
"Yes my young Lord?" Sebastian asked
"Kiss me." Ciel said. Sebastian did just that, he kissed Ciel with great love and passion.
"I-I love you, Sebastian." Ciel said nervously. Sebastian smiled,
"I love you to, Ciel." Sebastian said smiling. Ciel was surprised that Sebastian called him by his name
"Thank you!" Ciel smiled.