Chapter 1.) Enticing new suroundings

Ethan awakes with excitement.
"Moving day" he says, getting all jittery at the thought of him moving in with his long time friend Riley.
Ethan sits up in his bed within his tiny room and runs into the bathroom to check himself out. Ethan flicks the light switch and looks directly into the mirror. His leaf green eyes stare back at him. He fixes his burnette hair and takes off his shirt reveling his skinny silky body.
Not
He flexes what little muscles he has and notices his left is a lot more toned than the other. He chuckles to himself and grabs a cute white woolly long sleeve with a big pink rose with thorns on the front stitched in. He changes into very skinny light grey jeans and looks at himself one last time and hits the switch and walks out of the bathroom into his room.
"I really need to clean before I leave," Ethan says, letting out a sigh and starts cleaning.
Once the room is spotless he leaves this room and enters the living room and sees's his roommate David sitting still on the chair. Still in a tie, hat and glasses just like Ethan remembers meeting him in high school.
"I'm leaving dude," Ethan says while picking up his already packed bag laying in the living room.
"Okay good.. You filthy animal," David says sounding choked up. Ethan walks to him and they bro hug. "Ethan.." David says with a sadden tone.
"yes, David?" Ethan asks.
"Have a good time," David says letting go of Ethan and sitting back down.
"I will don't you worry, look out San Francisco Ethan West is coming," Ethan states heading out the door.

After a 2 hour ride, a 5 hour flight and a 1 hour drive, Ethan finally finds the apartment buildings labeled "western broke back hills"
And parks his car and grabs his bags and enters the lobby. The lobby was sheer white and crystal. Ethan had never seen such luxurious things in his life.
"May I help you?" A bald man in a suit asks behind the desk.
"Oh! Yes I'm here to meet my roommate Riley Pappermen." Ethan states pulling on his sweaters sleeves with in his palms.
"Right this way sir" the man says leaving the desk and going to the elevator.

The doors open and two men exit the elevator and Ethan steps on, the men press the 7th floor button and say, "it's the only door on that level please knock" and walks out of the elevator, and the doors close. Ethan is left in ah by the mirror walls and the crystal lamps within the elevator. 7 floors of waiting later he steps out and sees the large black door labeled pappermen.