Chapter 3.) Whimpers within

After 17 minutes of playing battle front, Riley says "let's go against each other, who ever wins will receive a reward" Ethan accepts the offer not aware of the saucy outcome.
They start the round Ethan in the lead by 3 kills Riley 0. Then out of no where he has 5 kills more than Ethan. With one minute to spare, Ethan tied the score. Riley furiously tapped all the buttons, killing and strategizing his next move.
"GAME OVER," the voice on the screen announced.
"WHOO!" Riley exclaimed. He set his controller down, grabbing Ethan's cheeks. He lightly kissed him on the lips, smiling with pride. "I guess I won then" Riley says while staring into Ethan's eyes. Ethan closes his eyes and their moist lips connect with direct passion. They start making out, tongue to cheek Riley's tongue licks Ethan's teeth and Ethan moans a slight whimper of sheer pleasure. Riley slowly moved down to Ethan's neck, nipping and sucking a slight bruise on Ethan's neck.
Ethan moaned in pleasure, arching back almost slightly. Riley, hungry for more, pushes Ethan onto the floor, towering over him. "Wow Isint this cheeky" he said while grinning and winks. Ethan shakes and says "take me" under his breathe. Riley bends down and starts kissing his neck more. Ethan lifts his arms and Riley lifts up Ethan's sweater and throws it on top of the giant screen. Riley kisses Ethan's very prominent collar bones and kisses his left nipple. And licks this abs down to his belly button. Inserting his tongue with his navel Ethan giggles with happiness and tells Riley to take off his shirt. Riley pulls off his shirt, and throws it to the side. He pins Ethan's arms to the floor, furiously attacking Ethan's bare stomach once more with kisses. Ethan moaned after every kiss, wanting more and more. The small knot in his stomach encouraged more and more. He couldn't contain his pleasure anymore. His groans and moans became louder and louder. Riley slowly dragged his fingertips across Ethan's body. Riley leaned down, whispering in Ethan's ear, "Let's make this a little more interesting."
Riley suddenly got off Ethan, walking briskly towards a cabinet near the other side of the room. He opens it, revealing at least 30 bottles of lube from every flavor color and even icy hot ones. He pulls out the icy hot and starts to squeeze it apon Ethan's nips and his navel.
Riley takes off his belt and pulls down his pants standing there only in boxers with a throbbing  erection. Ethan's mouth drops open to the sight still tingling from the lube. Ethan removed his shorts and lays back down. Riley goes back and grands his wrists and throws him up against the wall. Ethan let's out a moan and his erection starts throbbing. Riley grinds his hips against Ethan's, Riley slides off Ethan's boxers showing his slightly tiny penis spring out. Riley laughs and pulls his off too spring out his medium sized length... Ethan's jaw drops once again and drops to his knees.
Riley yells "open up" and Ethan gulps and opens wide for his member. Riley inserts his girth into his moist chasm. He starts going in and out Ethan let's out a muffled moan of sheer pleasure. Riley let's out his warm lube infested load into his mouth pulling out and slapping Ethan's cheeks with it leaving sticky residue.
Ethan swallows the load, and stands back up and kisses Riley swapping his own cum into his mouth. Riley pushed Ethan on his chest and lubes up his asshole with a sweet apple flavor.
And lubes his own cock with a warm honey flavor lube. And trusted into his anal canal.
Ethan screamed with "ah fuck!" Riley pulls out and grabs a dirty speedo that spells like chlorine and gags Ethan with it and continues to fuck Ethan vigorously both moaning like teenagers jerking for the first time.
They keep this up for a solid 19 minutes. And the door busts open.
They both pause and look towards the open door and see Colton. Covered in chocolate pudding wearing nothing but a leather mask and behind him Brian also naked and covered in chocolate pudding. "I thought we were the only loud ones in the building"
Canned laugher ensues and all four look at the camera and grin.