Chapter 4

**Nicole's P.O.V**

I woke up lying on someone's lap. It was Marcel's. He looked adorable when he slept. I found his arm and checked his watch to get the time. It was 10:30am. I got up trying not to wake him up. I failed, just as I was walking over to the table to get my phone he woke up.

''N-Nicole? W-what time is it?'' Oh my gosh. His morning voice. It was a turn on. Woah, did I just say Marcel turned me on? 

''Uhm, 10:30.''

''Okay, sorry I-I fell asleep b-beside you.'' 

''Haha, it's fine. I'm pretty sure I'm the one that fell asleep on you.''

''Y-yeah, hehe.'' He said as he scratched the back of his neck. 

''Ha, I was thinking we could go see a movie later? I can drive you home so you can get ready then I could pick you up?''

                                                                        **Marcel's P.O.V**

Harry always hung out at the movies on weekends. I was supposed to be staying away from Nicole because Harry threatened me to. I was a terrible liar, she'd know if I was lying. She was looking at her phone while we were talking so I decided to check mine. Nobody texts me except Nicole and my mum so I don't know why I checked it. I had a text from an unknown number.

[I hear u stayed at Nicole's last nite. I thought I told u to stay away. This is ur warning. Stay away from her. -Harry.]

''Marcel? Hellooo? Earth to Marcel.''

''Oh sorry. I was just.. thinking.'' I felt my cheeks burn, probably really red. 

''Haha ok, I can't go to a movie tonight I have a text from my mum saying I have to work at the shop today and tomorrow.''

I was kinda happy she couldn't go because if I went Harry would kill me. But I hate not spending time with Nicole. She was my only friend. 

''Alright, is that why you look annoyed when you were looking at your phone? Because you had work?''

''Yeah, and because Harry texted me.''

''Oh. W-what did h-he s-say?''

''Nothing Marcel. Don't worry about it, love.'' She gave me a warm smile. She is so beautiful.

I smiled back. 

''Do you want breakfast?''

''Yeah, okay.'' I got up and followed her to the kitchen.

                                                                     **Nicole's P.O.V**

Marcel and I sat there in silence eating Cheerios. I shouldn't have mentioned the text Harry sent me. I told him not to worry about it. It said:

[Hello beautiful. I'm truly sorry about the way I acted yesterday. I just act that way in school. I'd really like to take you out tonight to show you that I can be a nice guy. -Harry.x]

I don't know why but somehow I believed him. I know I shouldn't, but I think that everbody deserves a chance. I'd just like to hear what he has to say for himself but I'm afraid to tell Marcel. I texted him back.

[Hi, I'm in work all weekend. Sorry.-Nic.x]

My phone buzzed at the table. I looked at it but didn't want to open it and reply because I thought it would be rude in front of Marcel. 

''Aren't you going to read that?''

''Oh no, I don't want to be rude.''

''No go ahead. I'm going to go to the toilet anyway. Excuse me, love.''

I smiled at him and checked my phone.

[It's fine, gorgeous. What time are your breaks?-Harry.x]

[I have an hour break at 3.x]

[You work at the Milkshake shop in town, don't you?-H.x]

[Yeah. My parents own it. haha.x]

[I'll see you at 3 then ;)- H.x]

[Okay.x]

Marcel came down. He had changed back into his brown trousers, white shirt and sweatervest. He is so adorable. 

''Ready to go?'' I said, putting my jacket on shoes on. 

''Yes, One second, love.'' He said while putting our bowls that we ate our Cheerios from into the sink.

''Marcel! I could have done that.''

''I'm sorry. It's the least I could do. You do alot for me, you know.''

''How? Haha.''

''You just do.'' We smiled at eachother for a while. 

''Alright? haha, let's go! I don't want to be late for work and I still have to come back home and get ready for work! I have to be in at 12:30 and it's 11 now!''

The car ride was short. We just talked about how much we love Ed Sheeran. He was our idol. 

I gave him a quick hug and waved goodbye. I waited outside his house just to make sure he got in. He knocked at the door and turned to face me, smiling widely. Someone opened the door for him. It was Harry. Marcel waved once again at me. I smiled at him and waved, he walked in past Harry. Harry walked out the door. I thought he was walking towards me but he stopped at his car and opened it, winking at me. I gave him a small smile and drove home. 

_____________________________

I got home and ran upstairs I had an hour to get ready. I turned the shower on and stepped in. I quickly washed my hair and body. I got out and dried myself, I picked out some navy jeans, a wine Ramones tshirt and white Converse. I dried my hair and applied some make up. I picked up my bag and left for work.