super donut

In the city of Sugar Rush. The bells when off and  super donut went to battle. He came to the bank, it was Evil Pancake and Fat Belly. Super Donut never liked fat belly as he is the one who put the hole in him. He went to battle Evil Pancake went down no problem Fat Belly would not go down without a fight.  He took a huge bite out off him. Now his whole left side was gone. He passed out and fat belly got away. The evil pancake went to jail. When super donut got up, 20 stores got robbed.

Super Donut  flew off to battle Fat Belly because he was  stealing cookies from the cookie jar.  Super Donut kicked Fat Belly in the face. Fat Belly threw Super Donut  into a wall and he got away.

Super Donut went home and he stared at a wall thinking of a plan to stop fat belly and save the city of Sugar Rush.  Then he had a idea.  He will send in a dummy for fat belly to beat up and then Super Donut can beat Fat Belly up ... "Okay its ready, " Super Donut said.

Fat Belly is robbing a cup cake store. Super Donut sent the dummy in and Fat Belly just  stared at it  then he punched it in the face. Super Donut flew at him from behind.  Fat Belly flew thru the air. He ran at Super Donut. Super Donut blew up but it was the dummy . Super Donut flew at Fat Belly and grabbed him by the neck and threw him into the wall.

Super Donut flew at him again. Fat Belly grabbed his neck. Fat Belly opened his mouth to devour Super Donut. Surprise, Super Donut farted and Fat Belly passed out. Super Donut grabbed his leg and took him to jail.

The city of Sugar Rush was safe, at last, thanks to the great and mighty Super Donut!!!!!!!!!