Decision

Your hands met with the taps and turned them making the mixture of hot and cold pour warmly onto your now bare skin. You hopped in closing the shower curtain and you let the water rinse your skin as you relaxed into the warmth. After a minute of adjusting you searched for a bar of soap which you found in a small soap holder that was attached to the shower wall, you picked it up and rubbed it around in your hands before massaging it into your dirty skin, the soap cleaning it. After the visible dirt rinsed away you looked around for shampoo but couldn't find any.

Would soap work?

You thought before lathering it into your grimy hair. Finishing up you rinsed the last of the soap from your hair before turning off the taps and stepping out to grab the black woollen towel off the white bench where it waited for you. You started by drying off your body before ringing out your hair. Satisfied you wrapped the towel around your naked figure and knocked on the door.

"Jeff?" You called.

"Next guess!" A cheerful familiar voice sang.

"BEN?" You asked opening the door.

He answered with a merry wolf whistle looking at you. You blushed and attempted to shut the door but before you could BEN wedged a foot in the way with a low chuckle.

"Not funny." You growled.

"It's pretty funny." He laughed pushing a form of clothing though the door space.

You took it and were about to get dressed when you looked at BEN.

"You can go now." You said tiredly.

"I don't wanna." He said with a smirk.

"I'm shutting the door now." You replied dryly.

You kicked his foot back and slammed the door in his face before locking it and unwrapping the towel to get dressed. Your eyes bore down upon the clothes in your hands, some kind of black mini skirt, a crop top and a pair of fish net leggings. You growled.

"I'm not wearing this."

"Why not!? I put a lot of effort into picking it out."

"You picked it? Of course, you put a lot of effort into making me look like a tramp didn't you?" You muttered.

"Ugh fine try these then." He groaned knocking softly on the door.

You opened it after rewrapping yourself, you took the fresh clothes and and once again slammed the door in his face. You dropped the towel again and inspected the clothes. Something more appropriate. A pair of black shorts, a black hoodie with a scratched coke bottle on the front and a white singlet. You dressed into it and swung the door open yet again, BEN eyed you curiously.

"I personally would have preferred the other outfit." He said slyly.

"Don't care, I have my pride." You said shoving his chest.

Your feet were still bare and cold.

"Any shoes?" You asked.

BEN nodded and lifted a pair of knee high socks with one hand and a pair of black knee high boots with the other. You took them from him and sat down to pull the socks up and over your feet before adjusting the lace up boots over them. Happy you stood up and stepped forward listening to the small thud they made as they hit the wooden floor boards. BEN chuckled seeing your giant smile and gestured for you to follow as he left the room. Back out in the hall a good sent flew from upstairs.

Mmm... What smells good?

BEN headed towards the staircase and you followed along listening to each thud your boots made as you walked. You raced each other to the top and to your surprise you won, in the kitchen you were met by Jeff, he stood in an apron at the stove, it read 'kiss the cook' you cracked up into laughter seeing how utterly ridiculous he looked. You watched as his calm expressionless face turned red with embarrassment and anger. You apologised understanding how that probably made him feel and sat at BENS side waiting patiently.