Chapter 1

Selena's POV :

I woke up to the sound of my alarm beeping. "UGH" I groaned. I slammed my alarm clock and climbed out of bed. Then, I thought what today was, and to my nightmare, it was another first day of school. Just can't wait to stuff my face in numerous books and learn about history and what not, only to realize I'll never be using in the future. Like when will an accountant need to know the history of Rutherford B. Hayes?

Let me tell you about my life. I'm Selena Gomez, or people at my school call me the "outcast." Although I was graciously blessed to be born into this world with rich parents, I'll never claim myself as a "spoiled brat," because money does not buy one's happiness, and certainly doesn't buy mine. Throughout my high school year, I spent it being alone, except for when I spend it with Demi, but I never minded it. What's the point of being popular? What's the point of going to school just to make a good impression on people when you're never going to seem them again after you graduate?

My only fear as of right now consists of the school's myth, the legend, Justin fucking Bieber. I've spend countless nights shedding tears over him whether it's mental or emotional pain. And through out of this time, I always wondered, "why me?" Why must I be the school's punching bag?

Justin's POV :

*BEEP, BEEP, BEEP* as my alarm clock destroyed my ear drums. 

My goodness, another restless night. I really need to stop coming home so late. But can you blame me? My life revolves around lies, and neglect. People are always the same, whether they've said they changed or not. 

Anyways, school, I hate it. But I'm not here to tell facts, I'm here to tell you my point of view. Lets just get straight to the point.