Our Love Lasts (Hate or Love? sequel)

HEY! Didn't I tell you guys I'd update more? HAHAHAHA WELL HERES A UPDATE. And I just realized I have 1.4K on this book!!! Thanks guys!! That really makes my day! Now won't want to keep you waiting. The new book is down there!

----------------------------

It's three years after, and let's find out what happens when they meet again?

Three Years Later..

Selena's POV:

It's been three years....Three years since I left Justin behind. And, just to let you know. I'm pretty happy that I did. I've become a bullied and hopeless girl, to a strong and inspirating artist and actress. Yes, I am now a singer and an actress. When I moved to Cali, I changed. I am the Selena Gomez people talk about now. I have fans, everything, and yes, a loving boyfriend. Mason, when I first moved here, he helped me find my way to where I am today. I was taking a nice walk with Mason, when he told me he was going to buy some ice cream. I just said okay, then he went to the stand. I was walking and checking Instagram, when some person ran into me. Making me fall over and yelp out a, "OUCH!" The other person spoke up, with me still not noticing, "Oh I'm sor- wait, Selena?" I looked up at the person, and I was totally suprised of who it was...

Justin's POV:

I was just walking at the park, thinking about how's my life been. I know lived in California, and everywhere I go. I see Selena, not just Selena but the Selena Gomez. i can't believe how she became quiet, to this. I was truly proud, but most importantly, I've missed her like no tomorrow. I'm so mad at myself through all these years. I hurted Selena, I cheated on her for a whore. I was still in thought, that I hadn't realized I just ran into somebody! The girl yelped out an, "OUCH!" Oops, I was about to say sorry when I realized who it was. It was Selena! MY Selena! She looked up and her eyes widen!

Selena: JUSTIN?

Justin: Wha-what are you doing here?

STUPID! She's a singer and an actress. Ugh, nice going Justin.

Justin: I mean like what are you doing like here, here, in the park?

She giggled, oh how I missed that sweet giggle of hers. It was like music to my ears.

Selena: I was taking a walk with my boyfriend, Mason.

*CRACK* There goes my heart. She's moved on.

Justin: Oh, sorry I ran into you though.

Selena: It's alright.

Justin: So I hear your a singer and a actress now!

Selena: Yeah. Haha

She smiled her beautiful, I always loved. Then this dude came over and interuppted us. Selena then spoke up.

Selena: Hey babe, this is Justin. He's an old friend of mine.

Mason: Hi, nice to meet you.

He said with an british accent, then put his hand out right in front of me.

Justin: Hi. So Selena! See you later?

Selena: Yeah, sure! Here take my number!

She then gave me her number, and then we both said our goodbyes and left. Yesss, I got her number!