✨chapter 4✨

Sincere in the media👆👆👆
Sincere pov
I walked in the lunch room and seen kim motioning for me to come over. I walked over there then that girl from yesterday bumped into me..........AGAIN!
"One day you going to bump into me and get knocked the fuck out" i told her with a smile on my face.
"Ohhhhh is that a threat?" She said.

"Nope its a promise...." i said walking away.I walked to the table and put my book bag in the empty set next to me.

"Wassup sincere" Langston spoke.

"Hey" I responded looking at my phone.
"Why u always tryna curve a nigga. Why you always gotta be mean?"he questioned
"Im not mean I just stay to myself,and trust me you not the only one."i told him looking up from my phone. He just started at me. "It's rude to stare you know" i said. Me and kim started talking about planning on going shopping then I heard something drop behind me. I turned around and all I heard was "oops." I seen my book bag on the ground and guess who was in the seat.......yeahhh that bitch...again. "my bad here you go." She said handing my my bag. "Don't try to act like you ain't mean to do that you crazy bitch?" I said trying not to lose my temper.
"Dang chill out its not that serious." Mia said.

"yo ass been sitting here not sayin a damn word now you wanna put your two sense in sum girl bye, and it is that serious this bag was not cheap it has no reason to be on the floor and I haven't did anything to this girl and she been harassing me since I got here, so stay in your place." I said to mia.

"And you. I started pointing and the girl. "It's talking so much for me not to whoop your ass I don't know you from a can of paint. Shid is you jealous of me? Am I intimidating to you? Do my presents bother you? If so then just stay the fuck away from me, i don't say shit to you so don't say nun to me."

After I made by point I got up to leave. Kim kept calling behind me but I wasn't listening. This why I stay to my self and don't try to make friends nobody can be trusted! I don't even know the bitch name and she wanna start with me. I walked into the bathroom and just took pictures and stuff trying to calm my self down.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mia pov

"Tamara you need to stop messing with people for real I know we family but I'm tired of sticking up for you when you get YOUR SELF into situations." I told my cousin trying to have a serious conversation with her.

"Whatever" she said on her phone. "You know if her and Langston start going together it's going to mess up my whole plan." She explained

"Well if you just go for Langston and not her then your plan will go smooth. Bothering sincere is just going to make him dislike you just try to get on her good side and his." I told her.

"Hmmm" was all she said. "I gotta go"she said then started to walk to the door.

I kinda get were sincere was coming from. I just didn't want her to end up doing something to my cousin. But I really don't know why Tamara is so obsessed with that "plan" it's really just a waist of time honestly....

________________________________________
_____________

Sincere pov

Me,the twins, kim, and the boys were walking around the mall. I seen Victoria secret and when into pink and of course they followed.
"Ohhhhh julian you gay!" You gay I said playing around.
"Gurl you just mad cuz I'll look better than you in this shit." He said sounding like a girl. I swear this boy cool as fuck.

"Julian you my day maker now" i told him looking at the panties.

"What about me" dayday said

"I don't know I'll see" i said

I bout a few stuff just a phone case,5 pairs of panties, 2 bras, a jacket and leggings set, and smell good stuff...😇 we were walking out and the boys said that they wanted to go to foot locker next so we are gon our way there.

"Hey Langston " i hear a familiar voice say. I looked back still walking and seen the girl and mia was with her. I rolled my eyes and got on my phone. I got on snapchat and tried to take a picture but julian and day jumped in. It was a cute picture or whatever, for the caption I put my buddies😜😘 I was still on my phone texting one of my friends from back at home and I felt somebody step on the back of my feet......one of my pet peeves. I stopped walking and she bumped into me.

"You mighty close" i told her with a attitude.

"Wasn't trying to be." She said then grabbed Langston hand and started to walk in from of me. That bitch Is nuts.

There's a chapter it took me a while to think of the beginning or whatever. But I hope you guys enjoyed it.
-I wonder whats tamaras plan?
-will Langston fall for her?
-was mia wrong for what she did
-was sincere wrong?

😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘😘😘😘💸💸💸💸😘