‼️chapter 5‼️

Langston pov
I layed in my bed scrolling down my instagram time line and I seen a picture of sincere when we were at the mall. I stared at the picture for a moment, then the bathroom door opening knocked me out of my thoughts.

"When you gon go to your dorm room?" I asked tamara. She walked out with just a towel on.

"Why you in such a rush for me to leave?" She asked sitting on my bed putting on lotion.

"Because I have to go somewhere and plus you already know I wanted one thing." I told her. To be honest all I want from Tamara is sex,nothing more. I just can't see myself being with a person like her she's not my type,she just got a bangin body and a pretty face and that's it.

"Where you going babe?" She asked.

"We dont go out you already know that...im not your babe." I respond. And with that, She got up and finished putting her pants on and walked out without a word, obviously pissed.....she'll be alright.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/
I walked down the hall to the nearest elevator going to meet julian in the parking lot. As I'm walking i got a text from someone.

Tamara😍🙌: why do u always treat me like shit?

Just as I was about to reply i bumped into somebody and they fell. It was a girl but I couldn't see who it was because of her hair and polo hat.

"Damn can you watch were u going?" She semi yelled.

"My bad ma." I said. I helped her up and when she looked up I seen who it was.

"Hey bae." I said to sincere smiling at her. She rolled her eyes and tried to walk pass me but I grabbed her wrist. She snatched away from me and kept walking. I jumped in front of her and before she could do anything I gently grabbed her and put her against the wall to get her attention.

"What do you want with me?"
"Why you so mean sincere?"i asked her

"Cuz niggas like you make me mean!"she replied. She walked away.

"So Wats up with you and sincere? She still mean as fuck..to you?"Julian asked me.

"Duhh nigga. But she gon grown outta that and get with me soon watch."i told him. I mean we gon have something going on one day. We might not become a couple but its gon be something. Im sure of that, every girl I want it get. Believe me I had two just like sincere and they started fucking with me. It just takes time.

"What ever dude I bet I can pull ha' before you do."Julian said.

"You wanna bet forreal?"i asked.

"Hell nahh. I was just playing about that bet part she look like she been through a lot. That's probably why she so mean."

"That girl ain't been through nothing. She's just stuck up and mean. That's her personality. So what about that bet?" i asked.

"alright i'll do it. who ever pull her in the next three months win and the loser has to give the other person 200 dollars." julian explained.

"alright bet!" i said. We shook hands and ju pulled off going taco bell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
sincere pov
Time heals all wounds, they say, but heartbreak is a wound deeper than most. Emotions can range from profound sadness to intense anger to utter emptiness in the course of a single day, which is exhausting. Having to face the person you loved at school or elsewhere can be excruciating and draining. Crying yourself to sleep might even become part of your daily routine. Most of the time, it seems impossible to find the strength to just let go and move on. After all, how can you force your heart to stop loving someone?(I did not right this)

I finished up my poem that i've been working on for about an hour or so. I looked at it and decided to read over it just to make sure i didnt make any mistakes. I love righting poetry, and i think that im pretty good at writing it. poetry gives me a chance to express how I feel,what i've been through, and it cant be right and it cant be wrong.

"What are you writing?"kim asked me sitting on the edge of my bed. I swear this girl is so nice and nosey i dont know how she does it.

"Im just finishing up this poem." i told her not taking my eyes off my notebook.

"Who's class are you writing it for?"

"No body's i always write poems. It's a hobby." I explained. She leaned over trying to look at it but I don't let anyone touch or read my book. The only think that I will do is read a poem to Tyeasia.

"Ummm what are you doing?"i asked

"I can't read it?" She asked. She looked kinda hurt..well not hurt and not sad.. I can't really explain it but her mood totally changed.

"Well..."i started. "It's kinda personal and I don't let anybody read or touch my book."i explained.

"Oh ok I understand." She walked to her bed and got on her phone. Kim is really nice and all, it probably came out mean the way I said it but it's personal...you know?

Okayyyy😇😇 there's a chapter...I hope you guys aren't mad because I haven't been updating but I promise I'm going to try to update more.

Do you think langston is wrong?
Do you think julians wrong?
And what about sincere?
Soooooo to make up for not updating I am going to make a new book soon idk when but soon and you guys have a chance to be in it, So what I'm gonna do is have a cast call and you have to tell me:

1. Your favorite color
2.hobbies ( other than singing and dancing because everybody say that)
3.tell me how your different and unique in your own way
4.whats type of guys do you like (race,attitude,ect)
5. Anything else you think i should know about you or your character
6.your full name
7.your fear(s)
8

.your flaws

I will pick 4-7 people and when I do pick we will work as a team....not just my ideas but yours too. And don't worry if will give you credit. And I don't know what kind of book it'll be(fanfiction,urban) so when I pick my people we will have a vote on what it'll be. So don't be afraid to audition😇

Byeeeee bubble bxtchessss😘😘

⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘⚪😘