♪LTLB 1-Teaser♪

"Please don't leave me..(crying)I can't leave without you..please..I love you."-I said with a cracked voice.

"(Bitter laugh) Oh..I've waited for you to say that time,a very long time ago(sobbing).But,why?why?why now its already too late..huh?"-she said and pulls my shirt in a tight grip and cry so hard.

"Please Niks..Don't leave me..I'll do everything you want--just don't leave me..even if it will cause my life ..please..I love you."-I said while hugging her in a tight-very tight embrace.. Like I'm afraid to loose hermmYeah,right im afraid to loose her.

"I'm sorry..I'm sorry.."-she said while shaking her head and she look intently to my eyes..with her eyes that full of sadness and ..hurt..that I'd cause to her.

"Its too late now..I'm tired..very,very tired for waiting you to love me too.."-she said while crying.

"But I love you now right?..So please stay..don't leave me."-i kneeled in front of her and hug her knees.

She also kneels in front of me so now we are facing each other, she enclosed my face with her two hands and she said:

"Sorry but I'd had enough."-she said to me and stands up.

"But I------."-she cuts me off.

"Always remember this,I loved you and will always love you..but for now let me rest.."-she said.

And now I got it ..I already knows what she means ..but really?Do I'm that heartless man?I don't know I already reached my limit.

I face her..but..she's already gone..and that's make my world shutter into pieces..she's gone..my princess..my girl is gone..

"Don't worry if  we will meet again I'll do anything to made you mine again..I promise when that time comes I'll cherish you and love you more than myself and anything in this world..For now..I'll improve myself for you."-I whisper in the wind and walked away crying.

"Promise..wifey."