Questions Galore

Sooo this is my first upload and well there's nothing really special about it. It's me talking which I already do enough of...

And people claim I have an accent.....

It's weird since I was born and raised in America and none of my family does :/ and I don't look like my siblings so my twin sister use to always say I was adopted?

About me all u need to know is that I am a fellow homosapien ( I spelled that wrong ik ik) and that I live In AMERICA!!!!

My fav country in the world oooh also I'm opinionated and stubborn so don't get in an argument with me :)))) but this is basically me rambling on I just read some of InspireMe's the things I wonder so that got me 2 do this. One thing I wonder is how much wood would a wood chuck chuck if a woold chuck could chuck wood? Yes I get it doesn't really mean anything I'm not stupid, although I did say a straight angle was 200 degrees...... U hv no idea how stupid I felt bout that.... And it didn't help that he said if any1 missed that one they might need to be in modifyed..... THEN the teacher just happened to call on me for the answer. Yeah not so good..

Contrary to what that said I'm not stupid I actauly got an A++ on that test. It was a 100.8 but that .8 could change a lot of things like a ugh idk but it reminds me that on one of the space thingy majigs (how do u spell that!!!) well back to the story one guy misplaced a decimal point the whole thing got ruined and wasted millions of dollars.

What did that hv to do with anything? Idk well this is just turning out to me incoherently rambling on talking to my self

I used bigboy words teehee

So I might might not post another take this down depending on views and etc so I guess comment if u like and if u don't then just go out on an all caps rage on me.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This isn't a story it's more of a somewhat talk show

They have worked out on tv, YouTube, and others so why not wattpad?