Chpt 2~ 19/03/16

(This chapter has swearing, just in case x)

Jacob's pov~

I raced into my room, I was soooooo excited for my weekly broadcast.

I plopped my bag on the ground, grabbed my laptop off my desk and got comfy on my bed. "Hey mum, try not to interrupt I'm doing a younow"

"Okay baby, I'm gonna go to book club I'll see you later!" mum yelled

"Bye, love you!"

"Love you too."

I pushed my laptop back a bit and started my broadcast. I watched for a moment waiting for people to come on.

1k that's a good start. "Hey guys! I have a fun idea planned for this broadcast" I smirked watching the comments blast with,

-what!?

-tell us!

-yayyyyyy

Man my supporters make me happy, "so I'm gonna prank call some fans, comment how you want me to prank them" I smiled waiting for the comments too shoot up.

~

After about five phone calls I called someone that I had no clue at the time would change my life.

"It's ringing...." I whispered to my viewers as I put my phone on speaker.

After a few moments a girl answered....
"What!?" She sighed sadly and angrily.

"Hello ma'am I'm-"

"I don't care who you are! You've been leaving me hate messages for months now and I'm fucking tired of it!.... I never did anything to you, whoever you are! GROW SOME FUCKING BALLS AND TAKE YOUR NUMBER OFF PRIVATE!!!" She sobbed breathing heavily.

"I'm not-" I tried to talk to her.

"Look I'm sorry I yelled, I don't know what came over me I never swear- anyway please I'm begging you just stop, I'll do anything- I'm sick and I'm tired of this game your playing, please leave me alone" she said hanging up the phone.

I don't know what to say, I'm shocked.

I slowly looked up at the camera and stared momentarily. "I'll be back" I said to the camera as I ended my broadcast.

End chpt

Honest thoughts?? :) :/