Chapter 1

CHAPTER ONE

>Sims POV

"You're late Ms. Johnson!" 

Well, that's Mr. Aldrin Guanco, my boss at the Madrigal Homes. I am working as her secretary on field. I run errands for him and it's totally tiring. I got bored that's why I am late now. I intended to be late and get rid of this stupid job. I can't stand walking under the peak of the day, rays of the sun burning my ivory skin and soak with sweat. Like duh??? I am not born to have this kind of work. To knock on someone's door, to hand them their stupid packages, and to get rid of theire lives. Just that, so easy yet I found it totally boring. I wanted more.

"Ms. Johnson, follow me at the office"

"Yes Sir"

This is it. Finally, I am free from here. Mr. Aldrin always got irritated especially when you are not on time. That old man sucks. Huh. I don't need him to dictate me and send me on someone's roof again and give them their parcel. I followed my soon-to-be-ex-boss and an evil grin cross on me. I passed Kent's cubicle and he whispered "You're doomed". I chuckled. "Let's see, for I am about to be free" and he joined my cheers. Kent Smith, a typical cowboy ended up on the office. How unfair life is it, I rather be with my ranch, breed cows, ride on horses, run kinds of livestock yet here I am an errand girl.

I like Kent and he likes me too but I build a wall between us. Now, is not the right time to get involve I have something to prove and he's willing to wait. He's a sweet one and once you fall on his charm you won't stand leaving him. I admit that I fall for him the first time I set my eyes on him. But, as I say not now. Love can wait and if we are meant to be, so be it, who am I to question destiny? Duh? I am being stupid thinking about it right now when I have a situation here. Well, I just can't resist it. I giggled.

I'm back to the reality when I heard the tick of the door. I didn't know that we're already at his office. Mr. Aldrin looked at me as if he'll going to eat me. Go, old man. Eat me alive and you won't last for a few days my mind saying.

"Explain"

That's a command. I never thought that this will happen I can't search for the right word to say.

"I am waiting"

Damn. I'm not used to this kind of conversation. Mostly, they fired me at once or I always resigned and walked out the door without valid reason. But now, something urges me to say the truth. Yes, I'd rather be honest this time. I want out.

"I want out" I answered. His eyes bulges in disbeliefs.

"You're terrible, Ms. Johnson" he shook his head in disappointment. Eat my bait, old man.

"And I am" I said with confidence and wear my victory smile.

"You think you're going to succeed this time, huh?"

And this time, my mouth hang open in disbelief.

"What?!" and he grinned at me.

"Not so fast milady. Sit"

He motioned me to the chair in front of his desk. I obediently obey.

"What do you mean Sir?" I asked as I found my composure. Honestly, I'm going to rip his throat apart now. This can't be happening. Heck!

He just stared at me, as if assessing me.

"Listen very carefully, Ms. Johnson. I can't fire and you can't resign."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Ang hirap pala mag- english. tsk.

Tag-lish nalng. Di q pala kaya. T_T