Chapter 14

Jack Ken

After that day, I went to my flat and threw everything that's in my unit. I don't care if somebody else hears me and report me to the management and I don't even care if my whole unit is full of deadly shards and broken furnitures now. All I ever want is to loose all this anger that I am feeling.

"Damn you!" I hollered and punched the wall. I kicked the glass shards and let it scatter throughout the room. Picked up a bottle of vodka and threw it on the mock door in the kitchen.

I thought Tammy just got bored on me that's why she broke up with me, but boy was I wrong, it was all because of my monster twin brother. I even thought that Amos had no idea about me and Tammy, pero nagkamali ako. All along, he's just acting like an innocent brother. And I loathe him very much because of that.

Now, it's been few days since that incident at Amos' unit happened. I've been stucked in this goddamn building, thinking what would I do. My mind is disoriented at this moment and I don't even know if I'm still going to continue on avenging myself to Tammy, because now I know that she doesn't have a choice before and she does not deserve these things that I am doing now. She doesn't deserve an asshole, she doesn't deserve me. And I am afraid to show up myseld on her. My conscience is killing me and I hate it.

Yes I admit that I am still inlove with her, hindi nagbago ang nararamdaman ko sakanya. Ever. And truth be told, hindi nabawasan ang pagmamahal ko even if many years have already passed. Even if I have met tons of women and had sex with a lot of women, my feelings toward her didn't change, not even a bit.

Suddenly, my phone rang and saw Tammy's face on the caller ID. Tempted to answer it I was, I just let my phone on my bed, let it keep on ringing and vibrate. I still don't have the guts to answer it cause I am not sure if I am going to ignore her and forget everything about us or if I will continue to win her back. I'm still in the world of haze, figuring out what am I going to do next. I've been ignoring her for days now and I think in any moment from now, I'd be wiggin' out because of great confusion.

When my phone stopped from ringing, I decided to take a bath. Prepared my passport, my money and ofcourse, my bag. Went to the airport and booked a flight to Manila.

I heaved out a sigh first. This is now or never. It is either tell everything to her and try to win her back, or tell her everything and say good bye.

Tamsin Prue

I lay for a long time in bed, before deciding to get up and eat breakfast. Finally, I screwed up the necessary resolve and courage to face another day, one more of my 'daily life without Jack' as I had taken to calling it since Jack isn't bugging in my life 'again' or should I say 'anymore'.

I steeled myself and dialled the number of Jack. But no one answered. I tried to call Zie Xochitl but neither her didn't know where her brother is.

I sighed. We've been out of touch since last week I think, and I am worried sick. Baka galit parin siya sa akin, sa lahat ng nagawa ko and decided to left me. Maybe he realised that I am not worth the second chance. I tried to shove all my worries to the back of my mind. 'Busy lang siya', I told myself. He'll come back.

I sluggishly went to the dining room. I saw Mum drinking her tea while seriously staring on a tabloid. Dad is sipping on his favorite cup of coffee with his cold eyes that are staring at me as I enter the room.

"Good morning honey," Mum greeted without looking. I just kissed her cheeks and went to my seat, not minding my father and drank up my coffee arabica.

"You seem a little down there young lassy," I just ignored Dad and kept on staring at my phone. Waiting for Jack's message or calls.

"I'm okay," I answered but deep down I know that Dad was right, I'd been quiet and withrawn since last week. Looking on, I smiled from my place in the room, but in my heart I knew something was wrong. I had not seen Jack since last week and it is indeed driving me crazy.

When we were done eating, I shared this with my Mum and Dad, who took it in stride. I've been opening my life to them--- okay to my Mum only--- since I don't have friends. And Dad? He's the reason why I ended up being a bitchy Tamsin. Ang punot-dulo ng galit ko sa mundo, and ofcourse, the not-so-faithful-husband to my Mum. I hate him, at napipilitan lang akong makisama sakanya because I don't want Mum to get hurt.

"Maybe he's just running on some errands, honey. Don't stress out yourself," Mum said with her most convincing tone. While Dad on the other hand remained silent.

'Errand? Wow, ano iyon? Tumutulong siya sa paghihila ng lisa at kuto ni Rapunzel kaya hanggang ngayon wala pa siya?' I want to scream and stranggle my father, yes, si Dad talaga. Nakaka-baliw narin kasi itong nangyayari.

"Ma'am Tamsin, may bisita po kayo," natigil ako sa pag-eemote nang umepal si Manang. I excused myself to Mum and went to the receiving area.

I was shocked as hell when I saw the face of my visitor. When he noticed me, it ran towards me and then suddenly kissed me. My eyes grew wide open to my surprise. I don't know how to react, kanina nag-dadrama lang ako because Jack is nowhere to be seen. Tapos ngayon..

"Adam, what are you doing in here?"

-

Sorry natagalan sa update. Been busy lately dahil dakilang estudyante ako at kinailangan ko pang hanapin utak ko dahil wala talaga ako sa sarili ko these days, at hindi ko alam kung bakit (siguro dahil sa shocking revelation ni crush hihihi) LOL.