Yoonmin

~Jimin pov~
Me and BTS are all watching a movie, and of course they choose a horror movie -_-.
The couch seating is rap mon, j-hope and Jin on the middle couch, v and jungkook next to them on the other big couch and Suga and I on the small couch in corner.
Half way through the movie I hear Suga hyung whisper in my ear "I'm bored, aren't you"
I start feeling Suga hyung start rubbing my inner thigh.
"H-hyung.." I feel Suga bring his hand up under my pants.
"Shhh" Suga hushes me and starts to rub my package through my underwear.
I tilt my head back, closing my eyes and grabbing onto the edge of the couch.
I let out a small Moan and the members look at me.
"Sorry, I'm not feeling so well" I say blushing bright red.
"Well you should go get some rest" rap mon says before turning back to watch the movie.
I nod and grab sugas hand off my package whispering in his ear as I stand and leave the room.
"Meet me in the room"
I walk into my room and just as I was about to close the door, a foot stops the door from closing.
I look to see Suga smiling like an idiot.
He pushes through the door pinning me on the wall while locking the door.
Sugas sweet lips smash onto mine making me moan.
He picks me up throwing us onto the bed not breaking the kiss.
I feel him undoing my pants and pulling them off and my underwear goes along with it.
He breaks the kiss and starts kissing down my body towards my package.
I look down to make eye contact with him before he takes me in whole and
I throw my head back.
He tease me by licking my slit.
"YOONGI" I scream not caring if the others hear me.
"Yes Jimin? What do you want?" Yoongi says while coming up to my lips kissing me before throwing the rest of his and my clothes on the floor.
"Please fuck me hyung" I say.
Before I can open my eyes again to look at yoongi I feel a sharp pain in my lower stomach.
My eyes fly open and I groan in pain.
Tears slowly form and fall from my eyes.
Suga hushes me and kisses the tears away "it's okey the pain will go away soon"
He waits until I finally nod for him to start moving.
Suga hyung starts thrusting in and out, I let out a loud, long moan and tilt my head back.
Suga takes this chance to start harshly start kissing my neck, leaving hickeys.
I moan as I feel Suga start rubbing my dick.
I hear Suga make a long moan and he starts pounding me harder, and I know he's close and so am I.
"AHHHHH" I scream as I hit my climax and cum all over yoongi said hand.
I few minutes later I hear yoongi moan loud, louder than before.
Suddenly I feel a liquid in my body and yoongi stops all movement resting on my chest breathing heavily.
He pulls out of me and lays next to me, pulling me into a cuddle.
I smile and slowly fall asleep in his arms.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay finally finished!!!!!
Sorry if it's a bit bad and for the errors.
Love you guys please start requesting!!!!!!!