Vhope

Tae pov~
"Hobi baby where are you?" I say and walk through our mansion looking for my sweet little hobi.
"I'm here babe" hobi yells and I walk in smiling as he's composing a song for bts as per usual.
"How's it going?" I whisper and hug his neck, pecking his cheek.
"Mm alright, wanna listen?" He says and I nod taking his head phones sitting on his lap and listening to it while grinning.
"Wow it's really good" I say and giggle as he smiles.
"Maybe you should like put a darker tone to it because the lyrics are a bit sad" I whisper and smile.
"Okey " he hums and pecks my lips.
"I'll leave you to it then" I whisper and get up but gasp as he pulls me back.
"Can you give me a blowie babe to release stress" he whispers and grins and I laugh.
"Haha okey babe " I smile and go down "you know you jsut have to ask me" I giggle.
Slowly unzipping his pants I smile as he leans back, biting his lip.
"So sexy" I giggle and pull his pants down with his underwear.
I bite my lip as his cock springs out hitting his chest.
"Mm he's excited to see me" I giggle and he grunts at my words.
"Yes he is" he groans as I lick his tip sensually.
"Mm " I moan as I kiss his tip before I lick up a vein.
"Yummy" I whisper and wrap my mouth around his cock.
I smirk as he throws his head groaning in pleasure while I suck him off.
"Mm baby so good" he groans, tugging my hair.
I move my head faster tasting his salty pre cum drop in my mouth.
Moving my head as fast as I can, I press my tongue on the sides of his cock and hold his thighs.
I hear his moan and whisper of "I'm
Cumming" before his cum squirts down my throats and I whimper pulling away.
Swallowing his saltiness, I pant and sit there staring up st him.
"Mm that was so good" he whispers and I giggle as I do up his boxers and pants.
"Now dinner will be ready in an hour" I
Hum and peck his lips heading downstairs.