Bamkook part 4

~~~bambam pov~~~
Yawning I wake up smiling as I feel jungkook pressed up behind me.
"Kookie" I whisper and turn, my hand resting on his cheek.
"Good morning" I Hum as he slowly wakes up, pressing a kiss on his cheek.
"Morning" he says and smiles pulling me close.
"Mm I love you" I whisper as he stretches and hides in the pillow.
"I love you too" he giggles and looks at me while I get up and put on some boxers and one of his shirts.
"Mm sexy baby" he says and I laugh punching his back gently as I climb over him to grab the water bottle on the other side of the bed.
Drinking some I lay down and we cuddle for a bit longer as it's nice to just be in his warm arms.
"Want me to
Make breakfast and bring it up?" I whisper and I see him nod as he drifted off.
Going down I make food my smile wide as I think about how good my life's gonna be now.
"Mm god I love him" I giggle as I get the food ready as I head up to him.
Putting it on the table I smilwas and sit beside him brushing his hair back.
"Mm kookie breakfast then you can sleep more" I whisper and giggle as he whines slowly sitting up.
"Now eat " I say and he eats happily holding me with his other arm.
"I love you so much" I whisper and he grins at me.
"I love you too baby " he whispers and snuggle us close his eyes closed super tight as he sighs.
" I want you to be with me forever " he says as I put the food down and we cuddle.
"I will be yours forever " I grin at our cheesiness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
More more more more more, I'm addicted to my own short story of bamkook