.6

Jessica Parrish (Didn't expect this did ya?)
Here I am at the police office fighting for custody of my daughter. "Miss the father has done nothing wrong to this child." The sheriff replied "What about when she was younger? Huh doesn't that count as sexual assault!" I shouted at him
FlashBack

"Mommy?" 4 year old Skylnn asked "Yes Skylnn?" I asked her "Daddy hurt me." She said as a tear fell "Where?!?" I asked. Where she pointed shocked me the most. "Baby are you alright?" I asked. She nodded her head weakly.

Flashback over

"Fine... we'll take this to the court. This case will be started Tomorrow @ noon." Sheriff said "I will let Parrish know." The sheriff told me "What about  Sky? I will not let her be alone with him!" I said "She'll stay at this Austin kids house." He told me "Fine." I said leaving
INSTAGRAM

@Parrish: Guys

@SkyHigh: What's wrong?

@LiamDunbar: ^

@Parrish: You're moms fighting for custody.

@SkyHigh: Did she?

@Parrish: Yea

@ScottMcCall: Did she what?

@FoxGirl: ^

@Parrish: you'll find out at the court house tomorrow

@Parrish: Some officers took Sky

@MaliaT: Is she okay?

@Stiles24: Sky?????

@SkyHigh: their taking me to Austin's because mom doesn't want me near dad

Court house
Sky pov

"Sky?" Liam asked "Liam?" I said looking at him. He smiled and nodded. I ran over and hugged him (Looked like the photo below)

"Even though this is extremely cute, we've got to help Sky and Parrish

"Even though this is extremely cute, we've got to help Sky and Parrish." Scott said looking between me and Liam. We nodded "Alright kids let's go." Sheriff Stilinski "Sky... do what ever you have to, to stay with your father." He told me "Will do." I told him. When we entered I was brought towards a stand near the judge. "Skylnn Julia Parrish while at this stand you shall not lie or bend the truth. Do you understand." The judge asked "Yes." I replied looking at my dad "Now when you were 2 what happened with your father?" Asked my moms lawyer known as "Jake" "Nothing." I told him "What happened that was bad when you were four?" Jake asked "I was in my room... then this man entered. I thought it was my dad but it wasn't. I asked who he was. He said to call him daddy. I didn't understand but I did it anyways... he t-t-touched m-me." I said shaking remembering the dark memory. "Where did he touch you?" Jake asked "B-b-below." I said about to cry "Did he show you his face?" Jake asked "Y-yes." "Who was he?" Jake asked "My u-u-uncle." I said. That's when I lost it and started to cry. "Young man you can't go up there." An officer said, but whoever it was didn't listen and ran up and hugged me while I was crying. (What the hugged looked liked but she's crying)

"Shh sky calm down I'm here I've got you I won't ever let go

"Shh sky calm down I'm here I've got you I won't ever let go. I love you and will never stop loving you. From your perfect hair to you're feet. I'll love you no matter if you're a smiling girl some days and a girl who is broken others. I love and always will Sky. You are perfect in every way to me and that will never change." Liam said "I l-l-love you t-too." I said after I said that Liam and I kissed. It wasn't hard and sloppy it was slow and passionate.